Unisys [UIS]: CBP Awards Unisys Potential $350M for Land Border Integration Project
- CBP Air and Marine Seeks C4I Support and Services. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/26/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p29
The article reports on a contract proposed by the Office of Air and Marine of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, which would require support and services for the facilities of the Air and Marine Operations Center and the Caribbean Air and Marine Operations Center.
- Motorola [MOT]: CBP Awards Motorola $30M for Radios. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/27/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p10
The article reports on a 30 million U.S. dollar contract received by Motorola (MOT) from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to provide its Astro 25 land mobile radio P25 communications upgrades for border security operations on the northern border.
- CBP Issues Draft RFP For Fixed Sensor Towers That Balances Price, Performance. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;12/9/2011, Vol. 252 Issue 48, p4
The article offers information on the draft Request for Proposals issued by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for the Integrated Fixed Towers (IFT). It is mentioned that the towers would be used in areas requiring constant surveillance and the IFTs should be able to detect, track and...
- CBP Releases RFP For RVSS Upgrade. // Defense Daily;2/29/2012, Vol. 253 Issue 40, p4
The article reports that the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has issued a solicitation for the procurement of fully integrated, non-developmental Remote Video Surveillance System (RVSS) upgrades that encompass an open systems architecture to be used by the Border Patrol. The upgrade...
- CBP Awards General Atomics $13.7 Million For Predator B UAS. // Defense Daily;6/7/2010, Vol. 246 Issue 47, p8
The article provides information on the 13.7 million contract for production and delivery of Predator B Unmanned Aircraft System awarded to the General Atomics Corp. by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- Unisys Gets Contract to Help Secure U.S. Borders Under Land Border Integration Project. // Policy & Practice (19426828);Dec2010, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p31
The article reports on the contract awarded to Unisys Corp. by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection to build an advanced system for identification of people as well as the vehicles entering and exiting the U.S. by way of the land borders with Mexico and Canada.
- Tech Developments. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;12/4/2013, p4
The article offers news briefs related to technology developments in the terror response industry. Smiths Detection has introduced two new vehicle screening systems such as an ultra compact mobile system and light vehicle screener. Unisys has installed kiosks to identify pedestrians crossing the...
- CBP Expanding Use of Border Checkpoint Technologies With New Unisys Contract. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;11/3/2010, Vol. 248 Issue 23, p4
The article reports that Unisys Corp. (UIS) has been awarded a potential 350 million dollars contract by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), to expand the use of border checkpoint technology initially installed by the company. As stated, the agreement has a one-year base value of 29...
- CBP Awards FLIR, Griffon Contracts For Mobile Surveillance Systems. // Defense Daily;1/4/2011, Vol. 249 Issue 1, p6
The article presents information on the defense contracts awarded to FLIR Corp. and Griffon Corp. by the U.S. Customs & Border Protection. The contracts are for the mobile surveillance towers and equipment for use on the U.S.'s southwest border. The contracts are funded with Recovery Act monies....