Unisys [UIS]: CBP Awards Unisys Potential $350M for Land Border Integration Project
- CBP Air and Marine Seeks C4I Support and Services. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/26/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p29
The article reports on a contract proposed by the Office of Air and Marine of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, which would require support and services for the facilities of the Air and Marine Operations Center and the Caribbean Air and Marine Operations Center.
- Motorola [MOT]: CBP Awards Motorola $30M for Radios. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/27/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p10
The article reports on a 30 million U.S. dollar contract received by Motorola (MOT) from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to provide its Astro 25 land mobile radio P25 communications upgrades for border security operations on the northern border.
- CBP Issues Draft RFP For Fixed Sensor Towers That Balances Price, Performance. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;12/9/2011, Vol. 252 Issue 48, p4
The article offers information on the draft Request for Proposals issued by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for the Integrated Fixed Towers (IFT). It is mentioned that the towers would be used in areas requiring constant surveillance and the IFTs should be able to detect, track and...
- CBP Releases RFP For RVSS Upgrade. // Defense Daily;2/29/2012, Vol. 253 Issue 40, p4
The article reports that the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has issued a solicitation for the procurement of fully integrated, non-developmental Remote Video Surveillance System (RVSS) upgrades that encompass an open systems architecture to be used by the Border Patrol. The upgrade...
- Unisys Gets Contract to Help Secure U.S. Borders Under Land Border Integration Project. // Policy & Practice (19426828);Dec2010, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p31
The article reports on the contract awarded to Unisys Corp. by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection to build an advanced system for identification of people as well as the vehicles entering and exiting the U.S. by way of the land borders with Mexico and Canada.
- CBP Expanding Use of Border Checkpoint Technologies With New Unisys Contract. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;11/3/2010, Vol. 248 Issue 23, p4
The article reports that Unisys Corp. (UIS) has been awarded a potential 350 million dollars contract by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), to expand the use of border checkpoint technology initially installed by the company. As stated, the agreement has a one-year base value of 29...
- CBP Awards FLIR, Griffon Contracts For Mobile Surveillance Systems. // Defense Daily;1/4/2011, Vol. 249 Issue 1, p6
The article presents information on the defense contracts awarded to FLIR Corp. and Griffon Corp. by the U.S. Customs & Border Protection. The contracts are for the mobile surveillance towers and equipment for use on the U.S.'s southwest border. The contracts are funded with Recovery Act monies....
- Eurocopter Lands Potential $150 Million CBP Deal. // Defense Daily International;8/1/2008, Vol. 9 Issue 31, p5
The article reports that American Eurocopter Corp., a subsidiary of EADS North America Inc., was awarded a contract worth up to $150 million by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to provide U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) with additional AS350B3 helicopters. According to Ralph...
- CBP Issues RFI for UGS. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;4/13/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p13
The article reports that a request for information (RFI) was made by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for fully developed integrated, existing and unattended ground sensor (UGS) that are planned to be used by the agency along the southwest border.