Perceptics Makes Strategic Investment in PlateScan, Adding to Product Portfolio
- Hospital selects Newburgh firm for ER remodel. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/30/2002-1/6/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 26, p15
Reports on the selection of Design Perceptions LLC of Newburgh as an interior consultant by Saint Luke's Cornwall Hospital in Newburgh, New York. Plans of Design Perceptions on the interior decoration of the hospital; Hospital projects of Design Perceptions; Overview on the business of Design...
- DRMA MEMBER COMPANIES. // Response;Dec2015 Supplement Preferred Vendor Directory 2016, p6
The article lists the member companies of the Direct Response Marketing Alliance (DRMA), a performance-based marketers alliance, including American Customer Care Inc., Alorica Inc. and Applied Perceptions LLC.
- Design Perceptions completes interior design for state facility. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/11/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p11
Reports on the completion of the interior design project of Design Perceptions LLC at the New York State Office of the State Comptroller in Albany, New York. Size of the facility; Time frame of the project; Collaboration of the company with the New York State Dormitory Authority for the project.
- Built From the Ground Up. HAIRE, THOMAS // Response;Dec2013, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p44
The article presents information on the growth of California-based call center and consulting firm Applied Perceptions LLC (AP). Bruce Stone, president of the Direct Response Marketing Alliance (DRMA) member firm, says that they work for the companies which want to protect their brands by...
- US border crossings getting enhanced technology. // HS Today;Jan2009, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on the deployment of technology from Perceptics LLC at U.S. border crossings at the northern and southern land borders under a subcontract with Unisys Corp. Among the technologies deployed are upgraded license plate reader systems and radio frequency identification readers....
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p22
Presents charts and a graph related to investments in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Bank stocks.
- NEWSBITE. // Credit Management;Aug2003, p9
Reports on the return of Ernie as an investment option in Great Britain.
- Investment activity in countries of the Commonwealth. Komarov, V. // Problems of Economic Transition;Sep97, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p83
Focuses on the investment activities of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) countries. Decline of the volume of capital investments in productive construction; Impact of insufficient investment to the integrity of production; Factors that influence the investment processes in CIS...
- FOMC Cuts Rates By 25 Basis Points. Floyd, Daniel F.; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p2
Focuses on several business-related developments in the U.S. investment industry as of June 28, 2001. Reduction in the target for the federal funds rate and discount rate by the Federal Open Market Committee; Announcement by the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury regarding debt buyback operation for...