FLIR Corp. [FLIR]: FLIR Introduces Next Generation of identiFINDER
- FLIR Introduces new Personal Radiation Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/12/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p10
A preview of the nanoRaider spectroscopic personal radiation detector from FLIR Systems Inc. is presented.
- Transfer standards address acoustic and angular variance. Jones-Bey, Hassaun A. // Laser Focus World;Mar2003, Vol. 39 Issue 3, pS13
Reports on the development of transfer-standard detectors for radiometric applications. Technology to deal with acoustic and angular variance; Light traps' minimization of reflectance loss; Domain engineering's optimization of a mix of thinness, surface area and structural stability. INSET:...
- Broadband ultrafast superconducting NbN detector for electromagnetic radiation. Gousev, Yu. P.; Gol’tsman, G. N.; Semenov, A. D.; Gershenzon, E. M.; Nebosis, R. S.; Heusinger, M. A.; Renk, K. F. // Journal of Applied Physics;4/1/1994, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p3695
Presents a study which reported an ultrafast detector that is sensitive to radiation in a broad spectral range from submillimeter waves to visible light. Description of the device; Experimental details; Conclusions.
- Offering benefits for plant condition monitoring. // European Power News;Aug98, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p15
Reports on Flir Systems International's (FSI) launching of its first uncooled infrared measurement camera for applications in infrared condition monitoring. Advantaged provided by the system; System of operation; Features.
- Real-time Infrared Gas Detection. // Petro Industry News;2011, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p30
A preview of the GF300 and GF320 real-time infrared gas detectors from FLIR is presented.
- INSIDE AVIONICS. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/22/2007, Vol. 167 Issue 16, p53
The article evaluates the Mission Equipment Package (MEP), an infrared camera/laser, from Flir Systems Inc.
- The Thermal Detective. SMITH, MIKE // Power & Motoryacht;Dec2015, p72
The article offers brief information on the FLIR P65HS thermal detector from FLIR Systems Inc.
- IR imaging detects energy losses. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Apr2009, p5
The article evaluates the B400 infrared camera from FLIR.
- Optimised Gas Leak Detection. // Petro Industry News;Aug/Sep2013, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p8
The article offers information on the GF-Series Optical Gas Imaging cameras from thermal imaging components and imaging sensors manufacturer FLIR Systems Inc.