Moody's: Risk 2010 Style Is not Your 2007 Risk
- Moody's: More Signs Point to Thinner HY Spreads. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p17
The article focuses on a report by Moody's Investors Service, which indicated the likelihood of a continued tightening of high yield bond spreads.
- Moody's: HY Spreads May Drop Below 700. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/19/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p13
The article focuses on a report issued by Moody's Investors Service, which predicted that the high yield bond spread may drop below 700 basis points during the fourth quarter of 2009. According to Moody's, the ratio between high yield upgrades and downgrades are even as of October, a significant...
- Moody's: HY Spread Thinnest Since June 2008. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p25
The article focuses on a report by Moody's Investors Service, which indicated that the spreads of high yield bonds are at their thinnest level since June 2008. This trend has been attributed to the liquidity restoration initiatives by the U.S. Federal Reserve. According to Moody's,...
- U.S. Economic News Could Narrow HY Spread. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/5/2011, p20
The article discusses the report of Moody's Investors Service about the effect of U.S. economic news on the narrowing of high yield bond spreads.
- EMEA High Yield Totals $60B YTD. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/17/2013, p32
The article reports that high yield bond new issues in Europe in the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regions totaled 60 billion U.S. dollars year-to-date, which the Moody's Investors Service considered a record volume.
- Moody's: Commodity Sectors Fueling 'Fallen Angels'. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;10/26/2015, p5
The article talks about an October 2015 report from financial services company Moody's Investors Service which showed that no single junk-rated issuer was considered from investment-grade status in the third quarter of 2015 and that several fallen angel companies are on review for a downgrade.
- HY Bond Protections Strengthened in November, Moody's Says. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;12/9/2015, p3
The article reveals the improvement of the covenant quality of high-yield bond issues in the U.S. in November 2015 indicating better bond protections for noteholders, according to Moody's Investors Services.
- Moody's: Credit Spreads Should Thin. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p23
The article focuses on a report released by Moody's Investors Service which speculated that credit spreads will thin as profits increase for companies with debt.
- EMEA Maturity Wall Tough to Scale After 2013. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p5
The article reports on the study published by Moody's Investors Service Inc. which shows that the maturity wall of leveraged loan and high yield bond debt is going to be difficult for companies in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. It states that junk bond markets with a reduced...