JPMorgan Revises Apollo CLO
- JPMorgan Analysts Get Bullish on CLOs. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/17/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p3
This article reports on the move of analysts at J.P. Morgan to upgrade double-Aâˆ’ and single-A-rated collateralized loan obligation (CLO) tranches to overweight from underweight. The analysts remind that CLOs still price below the underlying leveraged loan market in the U.S. They expect...
- November's $10B Puts YTD CLO Issuance at Record $115B. Bisbey, Allison // Structuredfinancenews.com;12/8/2014, p3
The article reports that over 10 billion U.S. dollars of U.S. collateralized loan obligations (CLO) priced in November 2014 which brought issuance from January to September 2014 to a record 115.4 billion U.S. dollars. Developments cited include the marketing of deals such as BlueMountain Capital...
- Dual Tranche Deals Come Out Of The CLOset. R. K. // High Yield Report;1/12/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p4
The article focuses on the move several securities firms to launch new collateralized loan obligation (CLO) portfolio strategies in the U.S. The author points out that the motive behind the move is to keep their current clients interested in the loan market. Some of the firms that create new CLO...
- JPM: $59.1B Global CLO Vol New Post-Crisis Record. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p6
The article reports on the increase in global collateralized loan obligation (CLO) volume posted in 2013, according to the financial services firm JPMorgan Securities.
- Leveraged Loan Market Stuffed with New CLOs. // Bank Loan Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p1
The article highlights the report of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMorgan) stating that issuance in the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) market helped push the year-to-date global supply of CLOs to 4.9 billion dollars. Also, JPMorgan forecasted a 5 billion dollars gross global CLO supply in...
- JPMorgan Talks Price on Carlyle CLO. // High Yield Report;5/28/2012, p17
The article reports on the price guidance established by JPMorgan on a 513.35 million U.S. dollar collateralized loan obligation it is marketing for Carlyle Investment Management.
- Apollo Credit Management Readies Two CLOs. Carlson, Nicole // High Yield Report;8/12/2013, p20
The article reports on plans by Apollo Credit Management for two actively-managed collateralized loan obligations (CLO), ALM VII(R) for 775 million U.S. dollars, and ALM VII(R)-2 for 843.85 million U.S. dollars, both arranged by JPMorgan Securities and expected to close in September 2013.
- JPMorgan Marketing $399M CLO for Greywolf. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;3/11/2013, p19
The article announces in March 2013 that JPMorgan Securities is marketing a 399-million U.S.-dollar collateralized loan obligation for New York-based Greywolf Capital Management to be invested in senior secured and covenant-lite loans.
- Banks Forecast Fall in 2016 CLO Issuance. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/9/2015, p6
The article presents forecasts from banking firms Barclays and JPMorgan on a decline in collateralized loan obligation issuance in 2016. It discusses factors affecting demand for these securities, Barclays' projections on market volume in 2015, an increase in senior loan issuance expected in...