Quality Distribution Plans HY Deal
- RBC hires trio for new HY effort. O'Leary, Christopher; Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;10/25/99, Vol. 10 Issue 41, p2
Announces Royal Bank Financial Group's plan to open a high-yield shop staffed with Wall Street veterans.
- Cambium Banks Kick Off Roadshow. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p1
The article reports on the plans of banks marketing Cambium Learning Group's 175 million U.S. dollar junk bond offer to launch a roadshow on November 29, 2010.
- Junk lines blur as commercial and investment banks spar. Monroe, Ann // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/27/98, Vol. 64 Issue 17, p28
Reports on the disappearance of the junk bond lines which were used to distinguish bank and capital markets products, with reference to the intensifying competition between commercial and investment banks. Comments from Chris Johnson, head of high-yield finance at Merrill Lynch; Information on...
- Banking Issues. Tarquinio, J. Alex // High Yield Report;10/12/98, Vol. 9 Issue 39, p11
Looks at the performance of commercial banks in the high-yield bond market for the third quarter of 1998. Indication that companies issued junk bonds valued at $20.5 million in the quarter ended September 30, 1998; Details on investment banking.
- Going Against Grain, Deutsche Hires in Europe. // High Yield Report;10/26/98, Vol. 9 Issue 41, p1
Reports on Deutsche Bank's hiring of 12 high-yield bonds professionals in Europe. Plan to underwrite high-yield offerings across the continent; Other investment banks that have announced cutbacks and layoffs in the European high yield area.
- Commercial banks making strides in junk bonds. Ben-Amos, Omri; Dunaief, Daniel // American Banker;1/6/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the increase in commercial banks' share in junk-bond deals in 1996. Combined market share of seven commercial banks that are among the top 20 issuers of junk deals; Commercial banks' building of high-yield bond businesses as a complement to their leveraged lending capabilities; Other...
- Banks remain committed to ride junk bandwagon--even as it slows. Goldblatt, Jennifer // American Banker;4/16/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 72, p1
Reports on commercial banks' continued confidence in the future and profitability of the junk bond business in the United States. Federal Reserve System's increased interest rates; Junk bond issue delays; Junk bond market analysis; Banking industry reactions.
- Despite Slide in Junk Issuance, Banks Hold 3Q Share. Tarquinio, J. Alex // American Banker;10/5/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 190, p15
Reports in October 1998 that commercial banks in the United States held on to a steady share of the high-yield bond market in the third quarter despite a decline in additional issuance. Value of the bonds issued; Information on junk bonds; Effects which the decline in issuance will have on the...
- Banks strike gold in junk, challenge top underwriters. Goldblatt, Jennifer // American Banker;7/7/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 128, p1
Reports on the performance of commercial banks in handling public and private junk bonds in the United States. Lead managers of private and public high-yield bonds; Decline in market share of big Wall Street firms handling junk bond investments.