MGM Prices $500M in HY Bonds to Cut Debt
- MGM Plans $500M HY Bond Offering. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p1
This article focuses on the plan of MGM Resorts International to issue 500 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds to pay down senior debt it cannot get an extension on.
- RESORT FEES LET GUEST CHOOSE OPTIONS. O'Reilly, Tim // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/7/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 10, pP12
The article reports on accommodation options being offered by MGM Resorts International to clients in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- MGM gains majority stake in Macau casino. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/25/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 17, pP15
The article reports that MGM Resorts International will acquire majority ownership of the MGM Grand Macau in a deal with its joint-venture partner.
- Making a Massive Project Simple. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/25/2011, Vol. 242 Issue 17, p12
The article offers information on the construction project CityCenter by the MGM Resorts International.
- THE LIST. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/3/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, pP27
A list of the largest employers in Nevada based on their number of local employees in 2010 including MGM Resorts International, Caesars Entertainment Corp., and Station Casinos Inc.
- MGM RESORTS WANTS TO DEMOLISH HARMON. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/29/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 48, pP16
The article reports on the plan of MGM Resorts International to demolish Harmon Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- MGM adds 'resort fees.'. O'Reiley, Tim // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2/28/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 9, pP13
The article reports that MGM Resorts International has enforced bed fees to allow guests to choose beds and collect surcharges for differing check-out or check in times at several properties to provide a tool to personalize the guest experience according to each individual's preference.
- MGM RESORTS SAYS IT WILL DEMOLISH HARMON TOWER. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/29/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p14
The article reports on the decision of MGM Resorts International to demolish the Harmon Tower in Clark County, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- MGM Resorts International Opens Office at National Harbor. Gay, Gale Horton // Washington Informer;9/20/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 49, p19
The article reports on the opening of the information office of MGM Resorts International Operations Inc. in Prince George's County in Maryland.