Banks to Shop $900M TransDigm TL Next Week
- Banks Prep Harvard Drug Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p1
This article focuses on the plan of Credit Suisse and UBS to launch a 160 million U.S. dollar term loan for Harvard Drug, a pharmaceutical firm based in Livonia, Michigan.
- Banks Market $550M in Loans for SourceCorp/HOV Merger. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p14
The article reports that UBS, Jefferies and Credit Suisse have launched syndication on two term loans worth 550 million U.S. dollars which will fund the merger of SourceCorp. and HOV Services.
- CS Heads to The Checkout Lane with Grocery Store Co. TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1
The article reports that according to unnamed sources as of February 2011, Credit Suisse has been looking for lenders to extend a 150 million dollar term loan for Fairway, a U.S. supermarket chain, in order to refinance a term loan for 105 million dollars made in 2009.
- Pricing Surfaces for Helm's Refi TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p29
The article reports that Credit Suisse has set the pricing the 120 million U.S. dollars term loan B it is syndicating for rail equipment lessor, Helm Financial Corp. which plans to use the funds to finance its repayment of outstanding debt.
- Banks Shop $595M Credit Facility for Global Tel Link. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p1
The article reports on the move of Credit Suisse Group AG, UBS AG and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. to shop the 595 million U.S. dollars in loans for the dividend recapitalization of Global Tel Link Corp. It notes that the proceeds from the issue are planned to refinance existing debt and to fund a...
- Swiss Agencies Tighten Liquidity Rules. // American Banker;4/22/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 62, p16
The article reports on tighter liquidity rules for UBS AG and Credit Suisse Group AG that were issued in April of 2010 by the Swiss National Bank and Switzerland's Financial Market Supervisory Authority.
- Banks to Shop Retooled Willbros Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p12
The article focuses on plans by Credit Suisse and UBS to initiate marketing of a revised debt package backing Willbros Group's acquisition of InfrastruX Group.
- CoCo Mandate Demands a Market. // American Banker;10/7/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 155, p16
The author reports on contingent convertible bonds that are going to be sold by the financial services firms UBS AG and Credit Suisse Group AG.
- FINANCIALS: Swiss banks to cut workforce as profits nosedive. // Fund Strategy (Online Edition);8/1/2011, p8
The article offers information on the plans of UBS AG and Credit Suisse Group AG to cut workforces in response to reduction in profits generated by both the banks.