Banks Revise Fifth Third, Tekni-Plex Loans
- DB, BofA Talk Price on Tekni-Plex TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p13
The article focuses on price talk established by Deutsche Bank and Bank of America Merrill Lynch on a term loan worth 285 million U.S. dollars for Tekni-Plex.
- Tekni-Plex performs well. // High Yield Report;03/02/98, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p10
Reports that Tekni-Plex company sold a $200-million deal through sole manager J.P. Morgan Securities that performed well in the aftermarket. Price of the issue on February 26, 1998; Indication that senior subordinated notes have a March 01, 2008 final maturity date; Information on the company's...
- Banks to Shop $2B Loan Facility for Fifth Third Processing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p14
The article discusses plans by a Goldman Sachs-led bank consortium to start marketing 2 billion U.S. dollars worth of loans for Fifth Third Processing Solutions.
- FIFTH THIRD SIGNS PROCESSING AGREEMENT WITH 2 CREDIT UNIONS. // CardLine;2/27/2009, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p5
The article reports that Fifth Third Bank Processing Solutions has singed agreements with Honea Federal Credit Union and Ewa Federal Credit Union in Hawaii. The firm will manage the credit unions' automated teller machines (ATM) and process their debit cards as well as provide electronic funds...
- BRIEFS. // CardLine;2/13/2009, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p35
The article offers news briefs related to the credit card industry. Fifth Third Bankcorp Processing Solutions has signed a contract with O'Charley's Inc. to provide credit card processing for its and debit, credit and gift card processing. Merchant Capital Options has introduced Electronic...
- FIFTH THIRD RENEWS ATM-MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT. // CardLine;12/19/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 51, p16
The article reports that Fifth Third Bank Processing Solutions has renewed an ATM-management agreement with Denver-based Independent Bankers of Colorado. The deal calls for the company to manage the association's 122 surcharge-free ATMs, says Stephanie Honan, a Fifth Third spokesperson. The...
- Tekni-Plex cuts staff. // Plastics News;7/30/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p7
The article reports on the move by Tekni-Plex Inc. to lay off employees in its hose production facility in Bucyrus, Ohio. The company lost its business with Wal-Mart Stores Inc., a major long-term customer in July 9, 2007. Its effectivity is scheduled for July 27 that includes coiling and...
- New owners pump initiatives into Dolco plant. Volyn, Kari // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jul96, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p1
Reports on Tekni-Plex Inc.'s investments into a former Dolco Packaging Corp. plant in Wenatchee, Washington. Other plants acquired by Tekni-Plex from Dolco; Expansion plans for the plant.
- Tekni-Plex acquires PureTec. // Waste News;02/09/98, Vol. 3 Issue 39, p14
Presents information on the acquisition of PureTec Corporation by Tekni-Plex Incorporated. Detailed information on the purchase; Identification of the revenue of Tekni-Plex in 1997.