Two Cos. Drive By with $300M HY Refis
- Four Issuers Selling $1.25B in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/6/2013, p6
The article reports on the issuance of junk bonds by four companies on the high yield primary market in May 2013. Belgian chemical storage provider has issued senior notes worth 350 million U.S. dollars. U.S. consumer goods rental company Rent-A-Center is offering senior unsecured notes valued...
- HCA, Jabil Bring $950M to HY Pipeline. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/3/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p2
The article reports that 950 million U.S. dollars worth of high yield bonds will be issued by HCA and Jabil Circuit. Hospital operator HCA will be selling senior secured first-lien notes due 2020 to repay term loan debt under its cash flow credit facility. Jabil, on the other hand, will sell...
- Pegasus Dominates US, Europe Focuses on MTS. // High Yield Report;12/17/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p2
Discusses high yield bonds issued by Pegasus Satellite, Rent-A-Center, Collins & Aikman and United Surgical in the U.S.
- HIGH YIELD SECONDARY GAINERS & LOSERS. // Leveraged Finance News;3/24/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p10
Several tables are presented which provide information on the top gainers and losers when it comes to high-yield secondary bonds in the U.S. as of March 20, 2014, in which the issuers for gainers include MBIA Inc., Masco Corp., and L Brands Inc. and the losers are El Paso LLC, Alco Inc., and...
- Jabil's Q3 Revenue Growth Exceeds Expectations. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jul2011, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p20
The article reports on the strong revenue growth of Jabil Circuit Inc. for the third quarter of 2011.
- Jabil to Expand in Wuxi. M. B. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Apr2013, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p9
The article reports on the $100 million investment of electronic manufacturing services provider Jabil Circuit Inc. for the development of a robot-driven automation equipment plant in Wuxi City, China in cooperation with the local government.
- Govt to sign strategic cooperation agreement with Jabil Circuit unit. // Hungary A.M.;01/24/2013, p2
The article reports on the strategic cooperation agreement that is expected to be signed by the government of Hungray with Jabil Circuit MagyarorszÃ¡g, the local unit of American contract electronics manufacturer Jabil Circuit in Hungary.
- Jabil will sell 3.4M shares. // Electronic News;10/2/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2085, p10
Offers information about Jabil Circuit Inc. The company's filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) for a public offer of 3,450,000 common shares; The number of shares to be sold by the company; How net proceeds from the sale will be used; The company's manufacturing services for...
- Jabil 4Q revs grow 66%. // Electronic News;10/9/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2086, p16
Highlights financial information reported by Jabil Circuit Inc. Fourth quarter 1995 (4Q95) revenues compared with 4Q94. Net income for the quarter ended August 31, 1995; The company's filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a public offer of 3,450,000 common shares.