Georgia-Pacific Drives By for $1.25B
- GP to Invest $2.4 Million in Mill Upgrades. // Official Board Markets;4/24/2010, Vol. 86 Issue 17, p18
The article focuses on the plan of Georgia-Pacific LLC (GP) to invest on the containerboard mill in Brewton in Alabama.
- GP OPENS OSB FACILITY. // Panel World;Jul2013, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p28
The article reports on the celebration of pulp and paper company Georgia-Pacific for the opening of its oriented strand board facility in Clarendon County, South Carolina last April 2013.
- THIRST FOR SUCCESS. // Checkout;May2010, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p77
The article announces the full brand re-launch of the Thirst Pockets range of kitchen towel from Georgia-Pacific LLC in Ireland.
- GP Plant Celebrates 50 Year. // Official Board Markets;9/24/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 39, p34
The article mentions the anniversary of Georgia-Pacific's (GP) corrugated box plant in Olympia, Washington, which has been in business for 50 years
- GP to Launch Flushable TP Tube. // Official Board Markets;1/22/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the launching of Aqua Tube bathroom tissue center tube from Georgia-Pacific (GP) in Europe.
- GP Owner Employs More than 50,000 in U.S. // Official Board Markets;2/5/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p13
The article reports that Koch companies which includes Georgia-Pacific and Koch Industries Inc. supported and employed 203,000 people in worldwide.
- Georgia-Pacific facility recognized by AIB. // Modern Baking Exclusive Insight;6/20/2012, p2
The article reports that the facility of Georgia-Pacific Packaging in Chicago, Illinois has fulfilled the requirements of the International Consolidated Standards for Food Contact Packaging from the American Institute of Baking (AIB).
- GP Box Plant Lays Off Nine. // Official Board Markets;1/8/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the move of Georgia-Pacific to dismiss nine of its 100 employees due to the financial challenges of the company in Bradford, Pennsylvania.
- Georgia-Pacific to Buy Alabama River Pulp Mills in Monroe County, Ala. // Alabama Forests;Summer2010, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p22
The article reports on the deal accomplished by Georgia-Pacific to buy the Alabama River pulp mills in western Monroe County.