Springtime for Momentive with $1.365B in HY
- Momentive Prices Downsized $250M Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/21/2012, p22
The article reports on a junk bond deal priced by Momentive Performance Materials in May 2012 that was downsized by half after upsizing the bond offering from 450 million to 500 million U.S. dollars.
- Investors Unafraid of Second-Lien Revival. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p21
This article reports on the re-emergence of second liens in the high yield bond market in 2010. According to Barclays Capital, second-lien high yield bond issuance this year has increased than that of the previous year. It notes that the reappearance of these deals can be attributed to an...
- Valassis Closes Oversubscribed Tender Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p22
The article announces Valassis' completion of its tender offer for a series of high yield bonds.
- Reserve Board restricts takeover financing. // Accountancy;Feb1986, Vol. 97 Issue 1110, p49
Reports that the U.S. Federal Reserve Board has restricted the use of junk bonds in financing takeover bids. Application of the margin requirements in Regulation G of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934; Government agencies opposing the move of the Federal Reserve Board.
- PolyOne to Sell $320M in Junk Bonds for Tender. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p19
The article reports that specialized polymer manufacturer Polyone is selling 230 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds as financing for a tender offer.
- Windstream to Issue $200M in HY. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p21
The artilcle reports on the plans of Windstream to issue 200 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds to finance a tender offer on January 10, 2011.
- CCS Makes $696M HY Offer for Tender. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/20/2011, p3
The article reports on the 675 million Canadian dollar junk bond offer issued by the Calgary, Alberta-based oil and gas environmental services firm CCS in the financial market, with proceeds to be used to finance a tender offer.
- Omnicare Offers $400M in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p14
The article reports on the 400 million U.S. dollars worth of high-yield bonds, which are being priced by JPMorgan, Barclays, City and Suntrust Robinson Humphrey, that will be issued by Omnicare to settle existing senior credit facilities and finance a tender offer for 225 million U.S. dollars.
- Belden Plans $550M HY Sale to Back Tender. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/20/2012, p7
The article reports on the plan by cable, connection and network product manufacturer Belden to sell junk bonds worth 550 million U.S. dollars in order to finance tender offers.