GE, BNP Shop $97M TL for BHI Energy
- Banks Prep $365M CF for Securus LBO. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p34
The article reports that BNP Paribas and GE Capital Markets are arranging 330 million U.S. dollar term loan package to back private equity firm Castle Harlan's acquisition of Securus Technologies.
- Lenders Challenge Casino Bankruptcy. // American Banker;9/3/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 167, p16
The article discusses allegations that executives at Station Casinos Inc. and Deutsche Bank AG are financially benefiting from Station Casinos filing for bankruptcy. Lenders who have accused Station Casinos and Deutsche of financially benefiting from the bankruptcy include BNP Paribas SA and...
- Pet Supplies Plus TL Launches Thursday. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p6
The article reports that BNP Paribas and SociÃ©tÃ© GÃ©nÃ©ral will soon launch a term loan for Pet Supplies Plus.
- Pet Supplies' $85M TL Repricing Makes Rounds. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p15
The article reports on the launch of an 85 million U.S. dollar term loan repricing effort by BNP Paribas for Pet Supplies Plus, which is still seeking to reprice loans syndicated for the company in September 2010.
- GE, BNP Market USIC TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p27
The article reports on the 113.5 million term loan issued by GE Capital and BNP Paribas to support the acquisition by Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System of Carmel, Indiana-based U.S. Infrastructure Corp. (USIC) from Kohlberg & Co.
- Five Guys closes on $100M credit facility. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/4/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p4
The article reports that burger specialist Five Guys Burgers and Fries has closed on a 100 million U.S. dollar facility made up of a 45 million revolving line of credit and a 55 million term loan financed by GE Capital in Lorton, Virginia.
- Pharma Merger Begets $2.27B TLB. // Bank Loan Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the loan market in the U.S. Goldman Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., and Jeffries arrange a term loan B costing 2.27 billion U.S. dollars backing the merger between Valeant and Biovail. Credit Suisse Group AG and UBS market a retooled debt package...
- BNP Paribas Shops Tinnerman Palnut Buyout line. // Bank Loan Report;10/18/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p2
Reports that BNP Paribas SA is leading a credit for Ares Management in support of the private equity firm's acquisition of Tinnerman Palnut Engineered Products. Term loan; Pricing; Amount of revolver.
- Banks Ready $500M TLB for RehabCare. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/9/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p11
The article reports on the preparations being made by a bank consortium to launch a 500 million U.S. dollar term loan B for RehabCare Group, a provider of rehabilitation services for health care facilities based in Saint Louis, Missouri. Price negotiation on the loan is at London interbank...