Banks Prep $180M TL for Cleveland Unlimited
- SunTrust Shopping Omnicare Term Loan. Colter, Allison Bisbey // American Banker;8/4/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 120, p2
Brief information is given about SunTrust Banks Inc.'s offering of a $450 million term loan for the institutional pharmacy Omnicare.
- SunTrust Shopping $450M TL for Omnicare. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/8/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p2
This article reports on a term loan offered by SunTrust to the institutional pharmacy firm Omnicare in 2011.
- MedSolutions Plans $360M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/17/2013, p2
The article reports on the plan of MedSolutions Holdings, a provider of radiology benefits management, to issue a term loan B valued at 360 million U.S. dollars to be led by Suntrust Banks.
- GE & SunTrust Shop $213M M&A TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p17
The article reports that GE Capital and SunTrust have begun marketing a term loan worth 213 million dollars to support Virtual Radiologic's acquisition of NightHawk Radiology.
- Sun Trust Preps $325M TL for TNS. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/26/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p25
The article reports on the plan of Sun Trust to offer a 325 million U.S. dollars term loan for TNS, a data communications company. The loan's price talk is at Libor plus 400 basis points (bps) with an original issue discount (OID) of 90 and a 3.5% Libor floor. The proceeds will be used in paying...
- Banks to Shop Midcontinent TL Next Week. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p8
The article reports that a consortium of banks is planning to shop a 350-million U.S. dollar term loan B for Midcontinent Communications. SunTrust, Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank and the Royal Bank of Canada have decided to price the loan between Libor plus 450 basis points (bps) and Libor plus 475 bps....
- Banks Postpone Commitment Date for Gentive TLB. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p18
The article discusses the decision of banks looking for a 600 million U.S. dollars term loan B for Gentiva Health Services to postpone the loan's commitment date, which is July 21, 2010. Sources claimed that the banks, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, GE and Sun Trust, intend to time the...
- The New Fall Classic: The Lev Loan Market. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/26/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p9
The article describes the deals of several banks in the leveraged loan market in the U.S. JPMorgan released a 900 million U.S. dollars first-lien term loan B for Universal City Development Partners with price talk at Libor plus 425 basis points (bps). Credit Suisse entered the market with an 835...
- SunTrust Loan Package for Bisys. Wade, Will // American Banker;1/9/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 5, p19
The article reports on a loan package for Bisys Group Inc., which recently delayed the sale of its bank outsourcing unit. Bisys said that it had arranged for a term loan of up to $300 million from SunTrust Banks Inc. It said it might need the money to repay $300 million in convertible notes that...