- Odeon Capital stretches into Greenwich. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/20/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 38, p23
The article reports that independent fixed income company Odeon Capital Group has established an expansion branch in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Odeon Capital Group Opens Chicago Office. Colomer, Nora // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p11
The article reports on the move of Odeon Capital Group to open an office in Chicago, Illinois and hire securitization expert Derek Rose, to lead the office.
- Odeon Boosts HY Trading, Opens New Office. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p4
The article announces the appointment of Robert Grimm as head of corporate trading and David Marsh as corporate bonds analyst for Odeon Capital Group.
- Odeon Expands to Europe with Joint Venture. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p20
The article reports that broker dealer Odeon Capital Group has formed a joint venture with Hobart Capital Markets to allow the former to expand its trading, research and sales capabilities.
- Job Sharing: The Devil Is in the Details. Christensen, Stephanie Taylor // Managing People at Work;Jun2012, Issue 363, p3
The article offers tips on how to evaluate, to manage, and to execute job sharing system. According to The Workforce Consultants managing director Lynda Zugec, employers should evaluate jobs and employees objectively because there are workers who are good candidates for the job. Moreover, other...
- A Look at Labor. Diamond, Mike // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Sep2009, Vol. 89 Issue 9, p48
The author offers advice on how to manage human resources. It cites the celebration of Labor Day in the U.S. which is intended to remember the working population and their contributions to the society. The author says that managing manpower involves not only the selection of the right people,...
- Build On Your Team's Strengths. // TeamWork;Jul2009, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p1
The article offers tips for boosting one's team by cashing in on its strengths. It suggests enlisting the team's three greatest strengths by considering the compliments that the team got. Identifying the five important people for whom, the team works and including supervisors and colleagues in...
- Make Teambuilding Fun For All. // TeamWork;Jul2009, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p5
The article suggests that fun methods can be used to test the team's ability to work together and improving its communication. It is stated that while devising the fun games and activities one needs to consider the teammates' physical and technical abilities. Suggestions on considering the...
- The Honeymoon Quiz. Studer, Quint // BusinessWest;Feb2005, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p67
The article discusses questions employers should ask their employees in the first 90 days of employment. More than 25% of employees who leave positions do so in the first 90 days of employment. This first 90-day period is critical. You have to do more than pass these people in the hall and ask...