Banks Arrange Gymboree Buyout Debt
- JPM Launches $990M CommScope Repricing. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;2/27/2012, p5
The article highlights a term loan B launched by JPMorgan for CommScope repricing an existing 990-million-dollar term loan with an inclusion of a 101, one-year soft call premium, which will help finance its 3.9-billion-dollar buyout by The Carlyle Group.
- Barclays Talks Price on Go Daddy TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;9/19/2011, p8
The article focuses on the price talk established by Barclays on a term loan B worth 750 million U.S. dollars with the goal of backing the buyout of Go Daddy Group by private equity firms.
- Banks Set Price Talk on Hillman Buyout Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p14
The article reports that a bank consortium comprising of Morgan Stanley, Barclays and GE Capital Bank, shopping a 290-million-U.S. dollar term loan B backing the buyout of Hillman Cos. by Oak Hill Capital Partners, has set a price talk at Libor plus 375 basis points (bps).
- Jefferies Sets Price on Cole Haan's $270M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p3
The article reports on the announcement by KDP Investment Advisors that Jefferies & Co. has set pricing on the 270 million U.S. dollars term loan B for global private equity firm Apax Partners' buyout of shoe retailer Cole Haan.
- Flexera's $230M TL Up Slightly on the Break. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p25
This article reports on the trading of a term loan B used to finance the buyout of Flexera Software by the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in 2011.
- Kinetic Concepts Downsizes TL to $2.2B. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;10/10/2011, p4
The article reports that wound care products maker Kinetic Concepts has downsized the funding for its buyout to 2.2 billion U.S. dollars.
- Grosvenor Launching $435M Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/18/2013, p6
The article reports on the move by Grosvenor Capital Management of Chicago, Illinois as of mid-November 2013 to launch a 435 million dollar seven-year term loan to fund its buyout of Credit Suisse's private equity group.
- Inmar Offers $505M in Loans. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;1/13/2014, p19
The article reports on the 350 million dollar first-lien term loan being offered by Inmar Inc., a North American promotion and supply chain service company, to fund a leveraged buyout.
- Ipreo Sets Pricing on $150M TL. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/11/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p16
The article reports on the initial pricing offered by Ipreo Holdings on a term loan it its seeking to finance the buyout deal with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. LP.