Barclays, JPMorgan Prep $1.975B for Dunkin
- Refis and Divis Flood Loan Market. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;3/19/2012, p7
The article reports that nearly all of the deals that have launched on the leveraged loan market in the U.S. were refinancings or dividend recapitalization, or the increasingly prevalent refinancing/dividend.
- Dunkin: Time to Reprice the Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p13
This article reveals the plan of Dunkin' Brands to reprice a term loan that it obtained in 2010.
- Texada Subsidiary Noble Rents Closes $25 Million U.S. Recapitalization. // Rental Equipment Register;Jun2012, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p11
The article talks about the move of Texada Software subsidiary Noble Rents to complete the U.S. recapitalization of its existing debt, under which the company can borrow up to 25 million dollars based upon its borrowing base, as of June 2012.
- Commitments Due for Trinet's $820M Debt Aug. 13. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/12/2013, p10
The article reports that a commitment deadline for human resources-related company TrinNet HR Corp.'s 820 million U.S. dollar debt for dividend recapitalization is set for August 13, 2013, with JPMorgan Securities leading the debt according to KDP Investment Advisors.
- Centrue in Illinois Registers Stock from Recapitalization. Passy, Jacob // American Banker;10/6/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 155, p0
The article reports on the move of the financial institution Centrue Financial Corp. in Ottawa, Illinois to register for resale about 4.8 million shares on behalf of its stockholders.
- Capital flow. LOCKYER, SARAH E. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/21/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p48
The article reports on the growth of securitization agreement enters by restaurants in the U.S. It relates a 245 million dollars asset-backed securitization deal reached by Church's Chicken Inc. and DineEquity Inc. to refinance the former's debt. Furthermore, it mentions the franchise royalty...
- Dunkin' Brands Taking Out $1.8B Bank Facility Via Securitization. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;1/12/2015, p8
The article reports on the return of Dunkin' Brands to the securitization market, through securitization trust called DB Master Finance (Series 2015-1), to refinance its senior secured credit facility, in January 2015. Topics discussed include the amount of senior fixed-rate term notes and...
- Competitive Equilibrium with Debt. Zhdanov, Alexei // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Sep2007, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p709
The paper examines how financing, entry, and exit decisions interact for firms in a perfectly competitive industry. The model developed by the author predicts high credit spreads for competitive industries, with spreads inversely dependant on industry cost of entry. Flexible capital structures...
- Ailing DT Decides To Divest Assets. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/29/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p5
Reports on the search of DT Industries Inc. for a buyer for its remaining assets as of March 29, 2004. Sales and earnings posted by the company in the first quarter of 2004; Failure of DT to meet a principal payment on December 31, 2003 for its principal credit facility; Plans of the company to...