MGM Plans $500M HY Bond Offering
- MGM Prices $500M in HY Bonds to Cut Debt. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p31
This article reports on the junk bonds issued by MGM Resorts International via a drive-by deal on October 25, 2010.
- MGM Resorts International raises $511 million through stock sale. STUTZ, HOWARD // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/25/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 43, pP17
The article reports on the total amount raised by MGM Resorts International through a stock offering on October 19, 2010, which will be used to pay its 13 billion U.S. dollar debt.
- MGM Resorts International chief says cutting debt is company priority. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/11/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 41, pP12
The article reports on the business recovery of the Las Vegas, Nevada-based hotel-casinos of MGM Resorts International as of October 2010, which the company claims would go servicing its 13 billion U.S. dollar debt.
- CASINO COMPANIES TRY TO BEAT THE BURDEN. STUZ, HOWARD // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/6/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 36, pP6
The article reports on how several casino companies cope with their debt problems. Station Casino's two-pronged reorganization plan was confirmed by a federal judge on August 27, 2010, and is expected to be intact in early 2011. MGM Resorts International amended and extended the maturity dates...
- RESORT FEES LET GUEST CHOOSE OPTIONS. O'Reilly, Tim // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/7/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 10, pP12
The article reports on accommodation options being offered by MGM Resorts International to clients in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- MGM gains majority stake in Macau casino. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/25/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 17, pP15
The article reports that MGM Resorts International will acquire majority ownership of the MGM Grand Macau in a deal with its joint-venture partner.
- Making a Massive Project Simple. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/25/2011, Vol. 242 Issue 17, p12
The article offers information on the construction project CityCenter by the MGM Resorts International.
- THE LIST. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/3/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, pP27
A list of the largest employers in Nevada based on their number of local employees in 2010 including MGM Resorts International, Caesars Entertainment Corp., and Station Casinos Inc.
- MGM RESORTS WANTS TO DEMOLISH HARMON. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/29/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 48, pP16
The article reports on the plan of MGM Resorts International to demolish Harmon Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.