- In Brief. // Circuits Assembly;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p12
Presents several news items related to the U.S. electronics industry as of March 2003. Shift in the location of Murietta Circuits in Anaheim, California; Plans of Matrix Integrated Systems Inc. to install Mykrolis in Billerica, Massachusetts mass flow controllers.
- People. // Circuits Assembly;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p14
Presents information about several people associated with the U.S. electronics industry as of March 2003. Appointment of Alfred Muranaga at the post of president, Yamaichi Electronics USA in San Jose, California; Recruitment of Chuck Gardner for the post of business development manager at Libra...
- Thomson-CSF develops laser target projector.. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/13/88, Vol. 128 Issue 24, p142
France's Thomson-CSF has developed two new projection systems for dome-type air combat simulators. They provide more realistic target and sky/earth presentations and improve the training value of the military simulators. Both the Mars target and the Janus sky/terrain projection system have...
- Black Enterprise Guide to home entertainment. Miller, S. // Black Enterprise;Sep87, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p81
A guide to the latest in consumer electronics--TV sets, stereos, personal computers, answering machines, cordless telephones, microwaves and more.
- Tips for the digitally disconnected. // Christian Science Monitor;1/16/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 35, p18
Offers advice for users of electronic devices, including the idea to learn about a product from the Web site of the manufacturer.
- Electronics. DeMeis, Rick // Design News;1/5/98, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p71
States that the demand for smaller electronic-device packages will grow geometrically by the year 2000. Why the demand is expected to grow; Comments from Bob Boyes, marketing manager for Poly-Flex Circuits. INSET: Silicon, sister,...got what it takes.
- Profiling technique improves PCB assembly. // Design News;4/6/98, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p109
Presents information on a temperature sensing technology that improves printed circuit board assembly, which eliminates the use of adhesives for thermocouple attachment. How this technique works; Who developed the technology; Contact information available. INSET: Methods for mounting...
- Planar transformers make maximum use of precious board space. Choina, Simon // Electronic Design;03/09/98, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p97
No abstract available.
- Reader feedback: A mailbag and book review. Jung, Walt // Electronic Design;03/09/98, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p153
No abstract available.