The Heterogeneous Nuclear Ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K) Interacts with Dengue Virus Core Protein
- Amplification of the Sylvatic Cycle of Dengue Virus Type 2, Senegal, 1999-2000: Entomologic Findings and Epidemiologic Considerations. Diallo, Mawlouth; Ba, Yamar; Sall, Amadou A.; Diop, Ousmane M.; Ndione, Jacques A.; Mondo, Mireile; Girault, Lang; Mathiot, Christian // Emerging Infectious Diseases;Mar2003, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p362
Presents a study which focused on the amplification of the sylvatic cycles of dengue virus type 2 in Senegal from 1999-2000. Materials and methods; Results; Discussion.
- Dengue and dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF). // Emerging Infectious Diseases;Jan-Mar98, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p136
Looks at the number of cases of dengue which are reported annually. Factors which contribute to the emergence of dengue; What correct diagnosis of dengue infection requires; Length of time the dengue hemorrhagic (DHF) takes before the sudden onset of fever and nonspecific signs and symptoms;...
- Erratum--Vol. 15, No. 11. // Emerging Infectious Diseases;Jan2010, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p177
A correction to the article "Dengue Virus Serotype 4, Northeastern Peru, 2008," by B. M. Forshey et al, published in volume 15.
- Dengue type 3 infection--Nicaragua and Panama, October-November 1994. Palacio, M.; Amador, J.J. // MMWR: Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report;1/20/1995, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p21
Focuses on the influence of dengue virus activity in the Americas between 1980 to 1994. Role of serotypes 1, 2 and 4 ( DEN-1, DEN-2, and DEN-4); Announcement by Ministry of Health of Nicaragua of isolation of DEN-3; Plans for control of the virus; Editorial notes on the dengue fever.
- ERRATUM. // Journal of Infectious Diseases;11/15/2005, Vol. 192 Issue 10, p1863
Presents a correction to an article on dengue virus published in the August 1, 2005 issue of "The Journal of Infectious Diseases."
- Editorial. Hannongbua, Supa // Current Computer-Aided Drug Design;Jun2007, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p85
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the protein of the dengue virus, one on HIV-1 reverse transcriptase (HIV-1 RT), and one on emerging diseases such as avian influenza.
- News. Shaw, Terri; Jurberg, Claudia; Wanyama, Catherine; Njoroge, James; Crabb, Charlene; Walgate, Robert // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;2002, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p606
Reports on the dengue epidemic in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Increase in the number of cases; Contributing factors to the spread of the dengue virus; Effectiveness of chlorine in killing the eggs of Aedes aegypti, vector of the dengue virus.
- Molecular and epidemiologic analysis of dengue virus isolates from Somalia. Kanesa-thasan, Niranjan; Chang, Gwong-Jen J.; Smoak, Bonnie L.; Magill, Alan; Burrous, M. Jeanne; Hoke, Jr., Charles H. // Emerging Infectious Diseases;Apr-Jun98, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p299
Presents information regarding the nucleotide sequence analysis of isolates of the dengue virus within Somalia. Reference to dengue fever being a major cause of illness among the United States (U.S.) troops in Somalia during 1993; Performance of the nucleotide sequence followed by phylogenetic...
- Dengue fever caused by dengue virus serotype - 3 (subtype-III) in a rural area of Madurai district, Tamil Nadu. Paramasivan, R.; Dhananjeyan, K. J.; Leo, S. Victor Jerald; Muniaraj, M.; Thenmozhi, V.; Rajendran, R.; Tewari, S. C.; Arunachalam, N.; Varatharaj, M.; Victor, T. John; Charles, Janshi; Ilango, S.; Tyagi, B. K. // Indian Journal of Medical Research;Sep2010, Vol. 132 Issue 3, p339
A letter to the editor is presented about a study on the role of the dengue virus serotype 3 in the prevalence of dengue fever in Madurai district, Tamil Nadu, India.