The Rationale of Deformation
- Untitled. Lazarus, Harry // Saturday Evening Post;Dec1976, Vol. 248 Issue 9, p96
Presents a caricature of an old man writing a letter.
- Cricket & Ladybug: No Escape From Octopus Island! Conahan, Carolyn Digby // Cricket;Aug2006, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p4
A cartoon depicting the adventures of several insect characters is presented.
- The Art Museum. // Ladybug;Oct2007, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p28
A cartoon about an art museum is presented.
- Dickey Library presents 100 years of political cartoon art. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/2/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p5
The article reports on the Clarendon College's presentation of "Cartooning Texas: One Hundred Years of Cartoon Art in the Lone Star State," a ten panel exhibit made available through Humanities Texas.
- Capturing caricatures. Michael, Gary // Arts & Activities;Jun/Summer96, Vol. 119 Issue 5, p32
Focuses on caricatures by children. Tips for making caricatures.
- The art of celebrity caricature. Reaves, Wendy Wick // USA Today Magazine;Jul98, Vol. 127 Issue 2638, p48
Focuses on the art of caricature. Difference between cartoonists and caricaturists; Modern caricature; Caricatures of Al Frueh, a political and social caricaturist; Description of caricatures in metropolitan magazines; Information on the celebrity caricature fad.
- S.F. cartoon week. // Editor & Publisher;3/16/96, Vol. 129 Issue 11, p40
Reports on San Francisco, California-based Cartoon Art Museum's celebration of Cartoon Art Appreciation Week from May 1-7, 1996. Events lined up during celebrations.
- school dazed. // Just Out;9/7/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p49
A cartoon that narrates the life of an ordinary boy living an ordinary life is presented.
- Chewski Goes Fishin.'. Dye, Matt // Red Cedar Review;2010, Vol. 45, p61
A cartoon is presented that depicts an animal fisherman during a harrowing fishing expedition.