The Rationale of Deformation
- Untitled. Lazarus, Harry // Saturday Evening Post;
Presents a caricature of an old man writing a letter.
- Cricket & Ladybug: No Escape From Octopus Island! Conahan, Carolyn Digby // Cricket;Aug2006, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p4
A cartoon depicting the adventures of several insect characters is presented.
- The Art Museum. // Ladybug;Oct2007, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p28
A cartoon about an art museum is presented.
- Fun with a Purpose. // Highlights for Children;Nov2005, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p1
Presents a cartoon featuring wolves cleaning a garden.
- Dickey Library presents 100 years of political cartoon art. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/2/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p5
The article reports on the Clarendon College's presentation of "Cartooning Texas: One Hundred Years of Cartoon Art in the Lone Star State," a ten panel exhibit made available through Humanities Texas.
- Capturing caricatures. Michael, Gary // Arts & Activities;Jun/Summer96, Vol. 119 Issue 5, p32
Focuses on caricatures by children. Tips for making caricatures.
- Cartoon. // East Bernard Express (TX);6/8/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 24, p4
A cartoon comparing the Arctic to Florida is presented.
- Editor's Statement: The Issue of Caricature. Wechsler, Judith // Art Journal;Dec83, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p317
Introduces papers in the December 1983 issue of the 'Art Journal,' which deal with the art of caricature. Caricature's establishment of itself in print in eighteenth-century England as a form of public comment on current events; Growth of political and social satire in scope and power in...
- The art of celebrity caricature. Reaves, Wendy Wick // USA Today Magazine;Jul98, Vol. 127 Issue 2638, p48
Focuses on the art of caricature. Difference between cartoonists and caricaturists; Modern caricature; Caricatures of Al Frueh, a political and social caricaturist; Description of caricatures in metropolitan magazines; Information on the celebrity caricature fad.