- Office building adds to Drexel University. // Buildings;Oct93, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the plan of Drexel University in Philadelphia to convert an office building adjacent to the campus into a completely academic facility. Building address; Planned contents of the building.
- Asynchronous learning networks: Drexel's experience. Andriole, Stephen J.; Lytle, Richard H. // T H E Journal;Oct95, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p97
Reports that in the fall of 1994 Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania began offering courses over an asynchronous learning network (ALN). Use of Lotus Notes to support communications and problem-solving; Access to the ALN; Project scope and objectives; Need for structure in the ALN...
- Drexel University plans to convert office building. // Buildings;Dec93, Vol. 87 Issue 12, p1
Reports on Philadelphia, Pa.-based Drexel University's plan to convert an office building adjacent to its campus to house a student retail center, a technology high school and library storage.
- Parts grow their own connections. Wilson, Jim // Popular Mechanics;Dec97, Vol. 174 Issue 12, p16
Provides information on the wiring technique developed by chemists at Drexel University in Pennsylvania. Advantage over the conventional wiring; Possible applications of the wiring technique.
- Drexel LGBTs organize against Chick-fil-A event. Colletta, Jen // Philadelphia Gay News;4/27/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on the preparations made by the LGBT and ally community on Drexel University to mobilize against the Chick-fil-A Leadercast conference broadcast to be held live from Atlanta, Florida to venues throughout the world on May 4, 2012.
- New Cement Uses Slag as Primary Constituent. // Metal Casting Design & Purchasing;Mar/Apr2012, p16
The article offers brief information on a new cement developed by engineers from Drexel University.
- STUDY HOTELS SETS SOPHOMORE SITE NEAR DREXEL UNIVERSITY. // Boutique Design;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p12
The article discusses the opening of a hotel near Drexel University in the year 2016 and also mentions that the hotel will be built at a site leased from Drexel University.
- Tech the Vote. TALBERT, MARCIA WADE // Black Enterprise;Oct2012, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p42
The article reviews the web site www.costoffreedom.info from Drexel University and Faye Anderson of the Election Verification Network.
- Concrete Canoe Competition Churns Out a New Definition. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/14/2003, Vol. 251 Issue 2, p20
This year's National Concrete Canoe Competition (NCCC), held at Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, from June 20-22, 2003, brought the definition of concrete into question. "Students were getting smarter and more clever and were using concrete that was just so unusual that it would...