Relax and learn Chinese
- Reid and LFL intensify Scots leather battle. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p1
Reports that Reid Furniture is set to launch a chain of leather upholstery only stores in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Reid Furniture. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p11
Evaluates the furniture store of Reid Furniture at 8 Picard Place in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- New look slogans at Reid. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p5
Focuses on the advertising slogans of Scottish furniture retailer, Reid Furniture.
- Mystery Shopper: Ayr. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2001, Issue 5258, p9
Presents a chart showing the ratings of furniture stores in Great Britain. Basis of the criteria; Details of the rating; Recognition of Reid furniture as the winner.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/25/2003, Issue 5348, p5
Reports developments on issues related to the furniture industry in Great Britain as of July 2003. Commitment of American Hardwood Export Council to sponsor the Furniture Awards Young Designers category in 2004; Updates on the online ORCA Thin Client credit processing system of Halifax Cetelem;...
- More control sees Reid double profits. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/2003, Issue 5364, p5
Reports on the increase in the pre-tax profits of the furniture firm Reid Furniture in Ireland. Sales performance of the company; Total net profits received by the shareholders; Deal between the firm and Natuzzi.
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2004, Issue 5370, p31
Recounts the experience of a British couple who ordered sofas from Reid Furniture and had to wait out a delay in the delivery using inflatable furniture.
- Marnie steps up after Sheffield leaves Reid. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p5
Reports on the resignation of Peter Sheffield, deputy chief executive officer of Reid Furniture.
- Reid Furniture says we're staying solo. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p4
Reports on Scotland-based Reid Furniture's denial of rumors of takeover talks with DFS Group Ltd. Comments from Reid Deputy Chief Executive Officer Peter Sheffield; Reid's management team.