- The game hangs on quality. Dixon, Audrey // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p1
Comments on the inconsistency quality of furniture products in Great Britain. Impact of the domination of imports on furniture industry; Complaints on faulty products by consumers; Influence of product quality and services on the decision making of consumer.
- Thai way to success. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2002, Issue 5316, p26
Focuses on the growth of the furniture industry in Thailand. Benefits of emphasizing furniture quality; Implications of concentrating on customer orientation; Information on the Thailand International Furniture Fair.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p5
Presents a question and answer advisory related to the quality of products from the furniture industry in Great Britain. Deliberations on the allocation of refunds between consumer and manufacturer; Significance on the products durability; Implication on the right of consumers to file complaints.
- Stock prices skyrocket in 2001 for five Canadian furniture companies. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p266
Reports on the success of various furniture companies as shown through the increase of share values of products in Canada. Contribution of the quality of management and products in the success of the retailer BMTC company; Inclination of the share prices of the companies; Assessment on the...
- If you've got it, flaunt it. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;2/1/2002, Issue 5272, p1
Focuses on the quality of products at the Furniture Show. Comments from retailers on the products; Focus on the standard of displays and merchandising; Difficulty of getting in-store displays.
- Lady Americana. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p26
Features the bedding producer Lady Americana in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Product categories; Expansion of the client base; Quality of the bedroom furniture.
- High-end sales growing nicely. // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the increasing sales of the bedding retailers in the U.S. Product quality; Production of flame retardant mattresses; Growth of consumer spending.
- Shiftman creates quality by hand. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p29
Reports on the manufacturing of bedroom furniture by Shifman Mattress Co. in Newark, New Jersey. Product quality; Enhancement of the manufacturing procedures; Investment of craftsmanship in mattresses.
- Automation -- a vital aid but not the key to success. Grubb, David // Wood Digest;Mar2005, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p50
Focuses on the adoption of automation in the furniture industry and trade in the U.S. Increase in profit margin and quantity of products; Need for innovation and flexibility for product offering; Flexibility of the automation concepts; Reduction of the operating costs.