Nova profits dive following PC move
- offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p20
Presents news about the furniture industry in Great Britain as of September 2000. Competitive go-karting between NOVA Retail Finance and furniture retailer Durham Pine; Gramercy Park Modern exhibition of furniture specializing in 20th century art and design.
- News in brief. // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p8
Reports on developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain, as March 19, 1999. Includes the Guild of Master Craftsmen's launch of an endorsement program allowing firms to display the Guild's seal of approval on product labels; Nova Retail Finance's plans to double the size of its Leeds...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;10/18/2002, Issue 5309, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of October 2002. Authorization of the online credit applications of Nova Retail Finance; Leather upholstery seminar hosted by SATRA Corp.; Launch of the display swatch by Stompa Furniture.
- Five a side footballers have four days left. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p4
Focuses on the Nova Retail Finance Five a Side Challenge for footballers in Yorkshire, England. Limitations on the number of participants; Deadline for the submission of applications; Rules on the selection of players for each company.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2003, Issue 5343, p31
Reports on credit firm Nova Retail Finance fund-raising for the Prince of Wales Hospice in Pontefract, England, which treats cancer patients.
- Nova targets increase in electronic transactions. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p5
Reports that credit firm Nova Retail Finance is aiming to increase in electronic transactions by 2004 in Great Britain. Pre-tax profits; Increase in the use of installment credit by retailers to support sales.
- Nova grand prix prize. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p2
Announces NOVA Retail Finance's plans for giving away two tickets to the British Grand Prix at the 2000 Furniture Show.
- Financial results. // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p51
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of various furniture companies in the U.S. as of July 21, 2003.
- Furniture Village sees 50% jump in profits. // Cabinet Maker;05/07/99, Issue 5137, p8
Reports on the increase in pre-tax and exceptional-item profits of furniture store chain Furniture Village in 1999.