Tony Ashwell comes back as an importer
- Brazil reports uplift in furniture exports. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2010, Issue 5711, p8
The article reports on the growth in Brazilian furniture exports by almost 15% in January-July 2010, with Great Britain as one of the biggest importing customers.
- Polish furniture exports hit heady heights for 2014. // Cabinet Maker;2/13/2015, Issue 5920, p10
The article reports on the increase of furniture exports in Poland in 2014 as revealed by the Polish Chamber of Commerce of Furniture Manufacturers.
- Polish furniture exports on the up. // Cabinet Maker;1/10/2014, Issue 5867, p14
The article reports on the growth in the furniture exports from Poland.
- Portuguese new wave targets export market. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p5
Features the contemporary designs of furniture by the Portuguese firms at the Export Home annual show in Great Britain. Focus on the export market by the company; Lists of designs; Views of Ambitat director Pedro Barros, on the export operation of the company; Impact of the decline in economy...
- Furniture imports from China rose 18% in May. // Furniture/Today;7/19/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p23
The article reports an increase in home sales in the U.S. furniture industry due to furniture importations and other commodities from China throughout the first half of 2010.
- Imports help correlated groupings gain ground. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;7/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p8
Reports on the impact of importing on correlated groupings in the United States furniture trade. Factors that challenged the market status of matched furniture designs; Strategies used by correlated companies to keep up with the competition; Benefits provided by imports to furniture manufacturers.
- Exports help smaller manufacturers. // Cabinet Maker;2/5/2010, Issue 5673, p8
The article reports on the positive performance of furniture exports in January 2010 in Great Britain improving the business of small and medium size manufacturers.
- Guildmaster pleads guilty in counterfeit UL sticker case, receives probation. HEINZEN YORK, JENNY // Home Accents Today;Aug2013, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p12
The article reports on the five-year probation of Springfield, Missouri-based furniture company Guildmaster for pleading guilty on its case of importing lamps from China with counterfeit Underwriters Laboratories stickers.
- CORRECTION. // Furniture/Today;12/8/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p26
A correction to the article that was published in the December 1-7, 2014 issue related to products imported by youth furniture resource Donco Trading Co. from China, Vietnam and Malaysia, is presented.