Sales growth to drop in 2002 says Verdict
- RTA makers fight for space. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p30
Reports on the market outlook for ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture products in the U.S. Impact of the consolidation at retail on the sales performance of RTA furniture; Average price points feasible for RTA; Alterations in the initiatives of RTA manufacturers for market penetration.
- Youth segment proves robust. Kitchen, Jane // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p32
Reports the projected market performance of the youth furniture segment in the U.S. in 2003. Impetus to the increased demand for youth furniture; Impact of economic downturn on the trend in consumer buying; Role of demographic changes in market growth.
- Home theater attracts crowds. // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p34
Reports on the projected market status of home entertainment furniture in the U.S. Influence of home theater innovations on furniture demand; Advantage of the marketing scheme of video electronic manufacturers for the furniture sector; Implications for the design of entertainment furniture.
- Behind the numbers. // Kids Today;Feb2011, p14
The article offers information on the furniture sales estimates and projections developed by the journal "Kids Today" market research and Easy Analytic Software Inc.
- Poor London sales. // Cabinet Maker;2/19/2010, Issue 5675, p6
The article reports on the BRC-KPMG London Retail Sales Monitor which shows a 3.5% increase in the retail sales of furniture makers in 2010 in central London, England.
- Furniture retail sales down in Ireland. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2012, Issue 5795, p12
The article reports on the decline in the retail sales in the furniture industry in Ireland, according to Central Statistics Office (CSO).
- Retail furniture hot spots. // Furniture/Today;12/31/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p14
Presents chart depicting the ranking of the furniture industry and trade in the United States. Sales forecasting for 2006; Alteration of the market trends; Furniture and bedding sales in millions.
- Home Furnishings Looking Up. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2010, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p14
The article focuses on the October 2009 ShopperScape report by Retail Forward which tells that 23% of consumers are likely to make a furniture purchase in the next six months and seven percent very likely while 30% are likely to purchase home furnishings/home decor and eight percent very likely.
- Deals and discounts entice Scots to spend. // Cabinet Maker;12/20/2013, Issue 5866, p12
The article reports on Scottish Retail Consortium (SRC)-KPMG Scottish Retail Sales Monitor which revealed growth in sales during November 2013 in the Scottish furniture industry, driven by deals and discounts.