SALES ARE AROMATIC: BISCUITS AND ROLLS
- MENU FAVORITES: MULTI-DAYPART MUFFINS. Fiss, Mary Lassen // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p70
Looks at the muffins and bagels offering on the menu items of the food service market across the U.S. Flavor choices of the University of Oklahoma for the Otis Spunkmeyer brands of muffins; Key muffin seller at the University of Southern California; Retail price of muffins at the Craven County...
- NEXT STEPS. // Fare Magazine;Oct/Nov2011, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p56
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses various reports published within the issue including "Farecast," "What Are You," and " 'Speed Scratch' as Business Builder."
- FLAVOR'S ON THE RISE: What's new with...bread. // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p68
Focuses on baked products and bakery-driven concepts offered by foodservice contractors in the United States. Americans' daily bread consumption; Breaded products offered at Joel's Grand Cuisine in New Orleans, Louisiana; Information on double cheesy bread from Domino's Pizza.
- Puff 'n' Stuff. // New York;9/6/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p130
Focuses a bakery called Choux Factory in New York City. Offer of cream puffs; Rivalry with Beard Papa; Offer of Kona coffees and bagels; Contact information.
- Cakes in Bloom. // Better Homes & Gardens;Apr2005, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p170
Features Russell's Bakery and Coffee Bar in Austin, Texas. Specialties; Contact information; Web site.
- THE CASUAL RESTAURANTS ARE DOING IT: Regionalize your pizza. // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p68
Focuses on pizzas offered at casual or fine dining restaurants in the United States. Topping on a thin crust pizza at Mark Militello's Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based restaurant; Pizza offered at California Pizza Kitchens in Los Angeles, California; Brooklyn Pizza offered at The Flatbush in...
- FLOUR POWER. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;11/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 19, p64
Bakery is a big business these days. In the restaurant business, everything starts with the menu. Rotary ovens are ideal for baking large batches of bread. Some restaurateurs even sell specialty baked goods through grocery stores that don't have their own bakery. Selling specialty baked goods...
- FOR A.M. TO P.M. DAYPARTS: MULTI-USE MUFFINS. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p88
Focuses on the popularity of muffins in non-commercial foodservice facilities in the United States. Methods of baking muffins; Flavors of muffins; Prices of muffins.
- Danish & muffins. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;08/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p136
Focuses on opportunities food service operators will get from selling Danish and muffins. Pastry choice at dining facilities in Vermont's Middlebury College; The Bakery's homemade breakfast pastries, breads and desserts; Frequency of muffins' inclusion in the menu at Bledsoe Board of Education...