THIRD-QUARTER JUMP: Market basket up 2.27% from last yr
- Introspection. Cvetan, Dana // National Provisioner;Aug99, Vol. 213 Issue 8, p28
Presents a performance review and forecast of the meat, poultry and seafood industry in the United States. Emphasis on the battle against E. coli, Listeria and other pathogens; Economic crises in Russia and Asia; Challenges from the turkey, pork, chicken and seafood industries; Labor problems.
- Supplier marketplace. // National Provisioner;Apr96, Vol. 210 Issue 4, p50
Features new equipment and products of use to meat, poultry and seafood processors. Filling system for beef patty processors; Packaging systems; Portioning machines.
- Previewing the AMI Show, Part 2. // National Provisioner;Sep2007, Vol. 221 Issue 9, p52
The article reviews the 2007 American Meat Institute (AMI) International Meat, Poultry & Seafood Industry Convention and Exposition in the U.S.
- Bridge over troubled waters. Hanacek, Andy // National Provisioner;Apr2009, Vol. 223 Issue 4, p24
The article highlights the 2009 Capital Expenditure Survey of Clear Seas Research in the U.S. The survey shows that capital-expenditure projects for 2009 are down in the food industry, however, the meat/poultry/seafood industry tightened fiscal measures more. In addition, protein processors...
- Calendar. // National Provisioner;Mar96, Vol. 210 Issue 3, p22
Presents a calendar of events between April 9, 1996 and November 2, 1997 for trade groups and associations serving the meat, poultry and seafood processors. Includes the New England Deli/Dairy/Bakery Association '96 Taste and Show Seminar; Food Marketing Institute International Supermarket...
- Supplier guide. // National Provisioner;Mar96, Vol. 210 Issue 3, p157
Presents a directory of suppliers to the meat, poultry and seafood industry. Includes A.M.E. Engineering; Baader North America Corp.; C&K Manufacturing & Sales Co.; Dakota Direct; Eastman Chemical Products Inc.; F&C Wild Flavors Inc.; G&H International; H&M Transport Inc.
- Briefs. Galosich, Allison // National Provisioner;Apr96, Vol. 210 Issue 4, p13
Reports on developments in the meat, poultry and seafood industries. Acquisition of Campbell Soup Co.'s Mrs. Paul's seafood brand by Van de Kamp Inc.'s private investors; Perdue Farms ongoing construction of its broiler plant in Cromwell, Kentucky; Sales by Southtowns Seafood in 1995.
- Calendar. // National Provisioner;Apr96, Vol. 210 Issue 4, p19
Presents a listing of conferences of interest to meat, poultry and seafood processors, scheduled in May 1996. Includes seminars on fish inspection and quality control; Food microbiology; Poultry processor.
- Calendar. // National Provisioner;May96, Vol. 210 Issue 5, p19
Presents a calendar of events in the meat, poultry and seafood industries in the United States as of May 1996.