APPETIZER, INGREDIENT, SAUCE OR TOPPING: PRIMER ON CHEESE
- A taste of Tassie. Studd, Will // Australian Gourmet Traveller;May2005, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p43
Provides information on several varieties of Bruny Island cheese in Australia. Oen; Tom; Saint; C2.
- ON THE PLATE AND IN THE GLASS. // Beer & Brewer;Summer2013, Issue 27, p78
A recipe for Rauch Cheese Plate is presented.
- GRILLED WHITE CHEESE WITH OREGANO OIL. // Gourmet;May2005, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p88
Presents the recipe "Grilled White Chesse with Oregano Oil".
- All kinds of quiche. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/10/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p65
Several recipes including Pear & Blue Cheese, Mini Mushroom & Tarragon and Pear & Blue Cheese are presented.
- COTTAGE CHEESE. Barroso, Mark // Muscle & Fitness;Jun2014, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p102
A recipe for cottage cheese is presented.
- IDDBA Deli â€¢ Dairy â€¢ Bake 2003 -- Viva Las Vegas! Mellgren, James; Keighley, Michael // Gourmet Retailer;Aug2003, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p44
The International Dairy Deli Bakery Association's 2003 annual seminar and expo was held in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Show & Sell Center's 10,000 square feet of dynamic and innovative display ideas constructed entirely by volunteers from stores around the country. The Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board...
- Oven cheese if you please. // Dairy Industries International;May2006, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p12
The article features the oven cheese by the dairy company Coburger in the dairy products industry in Great Britain. The product is said to be creamier and more delicate cheese. It comes in a 250 grams wood pack suitable for oven cooking and it is prices at 2.10 pound.
- Fine fromage finds a home at Whole Foods. Fontein, Caroline // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2/13/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p30
Provides information on the market for gourmet cheeses in Las Vegas, Nevada as of February 2006. Characteristics of gourmet cheese; Price per pound for a regular cheddar at Whole Foods Market; Information on the gourmet cheese platter served at Charlie Palmer's Aureole restaurant at Mandalay Bay.
- Don't be cowed. Silver, marc // U.S. News & World Report;4/8/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 11, p57
Describes various types of cheeses for Americans to try. Reviews of Wabash Cannonball, made from goat's milk; Vermont Shepherd, made from ewe's milk; Crescenza, which is made from raw cow's milk.