ADDS DALLAS PRODUCTION FACILITY: Host America inks meal deal
- Host America Acquires Shelf-stable Supplier. // Food Management;Oct2001, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p16
Reports the acquisition of the assets of Contra-Pak Inc. by Host America Corp. in Dallas, Texas. Benefits from the acquisition; Plans of Host America to utilize the Dallas operation of Contra-Pak; Increase of exposure to 'Meals on Wheels' customers.
- Citymeals-on-Wheels hosts 'Best Tables in Town' // Nation's Restaurant News;05/28/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p54
Reports the fund-raising activity hosted by Citymeals-on-Wheels organization in New York. Personnel of the food service industry participated in the activity; Details on the proceeds; Donations for the activity.
- Chefs cook up fun in New York at Citymeals-on-Wheels event. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/10/96, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p31
Reports on the success of `The American Country Fair,' in New York City which benefited the Citymeals-on-Wheels, a private, non-profit group that delivers hot, nutritious meals to elderly residents in New York City's five boroughs.
- Fashion & Beauty Industries supports Citymeals-on-Wheels. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/10/96, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p106
Presents a photograph of the participants of the 1996 Citymeals-on-Wheels benefit in New York City.
- Food and fashion. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/4/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 42, p14
Reports on Citymeals-on-Wheels' preparation for its annual American Chefs' Tribute on June 2, 1997.
- Netherlands. // Business America;11/15/93, Vol. 114 Issue 23, p23
Reports on potential for growth of home pizza delivery companies in the Netherlands. Number of pizza delivery companies in the whole of the Netherlands; Reason for stagnation of the delivery business; Opportunity for American pizza/food delivery firms to enter the Dutch market; Contact information.
- Drivers sought for Meals on Wheels. // North County Journal;7/20/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 29, pB3
The article announces that the volunteer program North County Meals on Wheels is searching for people who are willing to perform free services like delivering meals to homebound residents in Missouri.
- Seventh Avenue delivers for Citymeals-on-Wheels. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/2/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 86, p12
Reports that the 11th annual Citymeals-on-Wheels benefit at Martini's restaurant was attended by more than 400 people from the fashion and beauty industries. Amount of money raised by benefit; Amount of money raised in 1996 compared to that of 1995; Remarks by Ruth Finley, who has chaired the...
- MEALS ON WHEELS EDGEWOOD NEEDS VOLUNTEERS!!! // Grand Saline Sun (TX);3/15/2007, Vol. 111 Issue 11, p5
The article focuses on a call for volunteers by the Edgewood, Texas chapter of the nonprofit organization Meals on Wheels.