TARGETING COLLEGES FIRST: Sodexho signs with Einstein
- New World Coffee to test franchise waters. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/02/97, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p58
Reports on New World Coffee Inc.'s attempt in the franchising business.
- Coffee-bagel bar grows with concept. // Franchise Times;Dec97, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p7
Focuses on New York-based New World Coffee & Bagels' campaign which aims to double the number of its stores by 1998.
- Coffee chain thickens brew. Furman, Phyllis; Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;7/29/96, Vol. 12 Issue 31, p6
Reports on new hirings at New World Coffee Inc. R. Ramin Kamfar's hiring of Bruce Morningstar and John DeNapoli.
- New World Coffee to buy 3 Cooper Coffee cafes. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/13/96, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p136
Reports on the acquisition of three Cooper Coffee cafes in Manhattan by the New World Coffee Inc.
- New World posts profits in year-to-date period. Papiernik, Richard L. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/07/98, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p12
Focuses on the profits posted by New World Coffee Inc. for the second quarter of 1998 ending June 28.
- Side Dishes. Thorn, Bret; King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/14/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p32
Presents humorous updates on restaurants in the United States for the week of August 14, 2000. Ignorance of the staff at a New World Coffee Inc. unit in Brooklyn, New York City; Bizarre name of the Muslim restaurant, No Pork on Your Fork in New York City; Contest to sell the Orange Grill...
- Cagaan steps down as New World co-prexy. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/10/96, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p2
Reports on Gwenn Cagaan's resignation as co-president and co-chief executive of New World Coffee Inc.
- New world in Eatontown. // Business News New Jersey;02/08/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the New World Coffee Inc. has relocated to Eatontown, New Jersey.
- New World Coffee's new name means new game. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;08/25/97, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p6
Reports on the name change effected by New World Coffee as well as a new marketing strategy to launch a prototype that blend bagels and coffee in an all-day format. Chain president Ramin Kamfar's development plans; Background on the chain's operations; $50,000 investment planned for converting...