COMING TO AMERICA
- Los Angeles on collision course with new franchise opportunities. SPECTOR, AMY // Nation's Restaurant News;02/15/99, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p102
Focuses on the culinary business in Los Angeles, California. Franchise opportunities; Amount contributed by local business owners in 1998 to improve Los Angeles through its Business Improvement Districts.
- Membership can be a brand builder. Birchall, Colin // Wholesale News;Nov2011, Issue 11, p14
The author offers his opinion on the philosophy of some major brands in Great Britain regarding pricing, promotions and marketing for food service which he regards as incorrect, inappropriate and inefficient.
- Puff & Pao. // New York;8/22/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 29, p50
Features the Puff and Pao, a new bakery at the West Village in New York City in 2005. Range of bakery product offerings; House specialties; Growth targets and strategies.
- EXECUTIVE DINING. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;3/21/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p59
Presents several restaurants in California. Promotions of Sutra Lounge; Food service of Cedar Creek Inn; Contact information of the Clubhouse.
- Sweet Charity. Fraser, Jill Andresky // Inc.;Jun2002, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p44
Features Northeastern Gourmet-Food Distributor, a company that supplies gourmet food to schools, churches, and other non-profit organizations which is up for sale. Operations of the company; Cost of the company; Factors to consider in purchasing the company.
- Appetite for Success. // BusinessWest;May2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p53
Describes several restaurants in the state of Massachusetts. Popularity of the restaurants; Names of the restaurants; Types of food being served at the restaurants.
- Beyond the Buffet. // Insurance Conference Planner;Guide to Las Vegas 2003/2004, p20
Presents information on several restaurants in Las Vegas, Nevada. Delmonico Steakhouse at the Venetian; Aureole at Mandalay Bay; Picasso at the Bellagio.
- Gurnard's Head, Cornwall. Young, Alix // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/25/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4426, p44
The article features the Gurnard's Head restuarant in Cornwall, England. The team behind Brecon's Felin Fach Griffin, former AA restaurant of the year for Wales, has revitalised this old roadside inn. Food Starters include confit of tuna with fennel salad and tomato dressing, while evening main...
- Globe-trotters. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/28/94, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p128
Reports on developments on foodservice companies with overseas operations. Includes Kenny Rogers Roasters' opening of its first overseas location in Athens, Greece; Bresler Industries' expansion of its international presence to El Salvador and Guatemala; Development of Domino's Pizza in Indonesia.