MGMT. REMAINS INTACT: Motorola's Food Works joins Compass ranks under Eurest
- Compass seeks equity buyer for SSP arm. Bill, Tom // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/16/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4412, p9
The article reports that catering firm Compass Group has eliminated French caterer Elior, the final trade buyer from the competition to buy its SSP travel concession business. Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein analyst Karl Green said the decision to exclude trade buyers might be linked to a...
- Granada checks out of hotels. Turner, Mimi // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;05/16/2000, Vol. 363 Issue 4, p10
Reports on Great Britain-based media company Granada PLC's plan to sell its hotels and catering business operations to Compass Group as of May 16, 2000. Granada's plan to focus on its media operations; Details of the purchase deal.
- Motorola disbands global unit. Jones, Sandra // Crain's Chicago Business;5/6/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p1
Reports the disbanding of a corporate unit by Motorola Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Establishment of marketing presence to biggest phone company customers by the company; Conflict of executives over corporate accounts; Reduction on the financial resources of the company.
- UNDER COMPASS-FOODBUY AGREEMENT: CHEFS DRIVE PURCHASING. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p28
Focuses on the outsourcing agreement between the Compass Group PLC and Foodbuy LLC. Benefits of the agreement to chefs within Compass Group's various operating sectors; Key hurdle facing the company in boosting compliance.
- Del Taco takes new direction, partners with Compass for stint in armed services. Spector, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;05/14/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p4
Reports the franchise agreement of Del Taco with Compass Group PLC in Laguna Hills, California. Decision to expand onto military sites; Deployment of Compass to military bases; Comments from Eurest Support Services on the agreement.
- Compass wins 10-year deal at Guildford Spectrum. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/8/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4462, p9
The article reports on the move of Compass Group to sign a 10-year, Â£34 million contract to provide catering services at the Guildford Spectrum leisure complex in England. Compass will add and refurbish facilities as part of the deal, introducing a Costa coffee bar, two sports bars and a...
- Business as usual--and more. // FoodService Director;6/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p14
This article reports on the impact of the sale of the restaurants of Restaurant Associates and the Patina Group. Top officials at Restaurant Associates Managed Services and the B& I sector of Compass Group anticipate virtually no change in the way this operator of corporate and museum/recreation...
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p16
Presents an update on contracts secured by several foodservice operators in the U.S. as of May 2005. Compass Group; Sodexho; Aramark.
- Aricot Vert caters skills to Compass branding jobs. Cheevers, Brandon // Design Week;11/8/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p4
Reports on the appointment of Aricot Vert to review all leisure catering brands of Compass Group in Great Britain. Amount to be paid for Aricot Vert's consultancy service; Components of the project.