- National Commercial Refrigeration slated to meet March 6-9 in Arizona. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/8/93, Vol. 188 Issue 6, p4
Announces that the National Commercial Refrigeration Sales Association (NCRSA) will host its 46th annual meeting March 6-9, 1993 in Chandler, Arizona. Keynote speakers; Workplace issues of the 1990s; Refrigeration monitoring seminar; Workers' compensation; Managing refrigeration recovery and...
- RSES Meeting Invades the Alamo. Harris, Angela D. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/3/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 1, p34
The article offers information about the 70th Annual Conference of the Refrigeration Service Engineers Society to be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in San Antonio, Texas on September 11 to 15, 2007.
- Places to Go. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Nov/Dec2002, p33
Provides the schedule of conferences on refrigeration and refrigerating machinery in the U.S. Environmental compliance training on refrigeration systems; Intermediate ammonia refrigeration systems course; Annual conference of the Cooling Technology Institute.
- on the trainina track. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/29/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 5, p7
The article offers information on the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers technical seminar in Dallas, Texas on January 29-30, 2007.
- Refrigeration Show Promises Learning Opportunities. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Mar2011, p20
The article offers information on the 2011 IIAR Industrial Refrigeration Conference & Heavy Equipment Show to be held from March 27 to 30, 2011 in Orlando, Florida.
- Real Zero training has positive effects. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Nov2010, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p6
The article offers information on the workshops that will be held by the Institute of Refrigeration (IoR) and the Carbon Trust in Manchester and Tewkesbury, England in November 2010 and February 2011, respectively.
- ASHRAE and The Palmer House. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Jan2009, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p25
The article offers information on the 14th Winter Conference/Meeting, sponsored by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning (ASHRAE), to be held in Chicago, Illinois on January 24-28, 2009.
- Refrigeration Congress Returns To The U.S. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/23/2003, Vol. 219 Issue 8, p7
Provides information on the International Congress of Refrigeration on August 17-22, 2003 in Washington state. Topics for discussion; Promotion of knowledge about refrigeration technology in companies, laboratories and organizations; Lineup of events and sessions.
- Refrigeration Congress Still Heralding Trends. // ASHRAE Journal;Oct2003, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p6
Highlights the 21st International Congress of Refrigeration (ICR) held in Washington on August 17-22, 2003. International Institute of Refrigeration's sponsorship of ICR; History of ICR; Topics discussed; Speakers.