New Filtration Technology Keeps Cooling Tower Water Clean
- Filtration for Efficient Operation. Simmons, Randy // Process Cooling & Equipment;Mar/Apr2003, p29
Discusses the advantage of installing a filtration system on cooling towers. Reduction of cooling system maintenance and production downtime; Importance of the cooling tower and heat exchanger on the cooling system; Combination of a chemical treatment regimen and filtration to optimize the...
- New Filtration Technology Keeps Cooling Tower Water Clean. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Apr2012, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p31
The article focuses on the importance of filtration systems in the maintenance of particle free water in every cooling tower in which orival filters remove a range of dirt town to micron size.
- New Filtration Technology Keeps Cooling Tower Water Clean. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2014, Vol. 86 Issue 8, p18
A diagram is presented that shows how new filtration technology in the U.S. as of 2014, that is used in cooling towers, maintains clean and particle free water.
- Full-Stream Filter Keeps Cooling Systems Clean. Weintraub, Steve; Isaksson, Frederik // Process Cooling & Equipment;Nov/Dec2003, p22
Describes the use of full-stream filters to maintain the cleanliness of cooling towers. Advantages over and filters; Phases and principles of cleaning.
- FILTRATION TRENDS. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jul/Aug2010, p7
The article focuses on the functionality of filters from Orival Water Filters to remove a wide range of dirt down to micron size of any specific gravity for cooling towers.
- FILTRATION EQUIPMENT. // WaterWorld;Jul2006, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p24
The article presents a list of filtration equipment and their suppliers in the U.S. Carbon filtration equipment is distributed by Orthos Liquid Systems Inc. Tower-Flo Water Filter Systems is supplying cooling tower filter. Filter systems are available from Conformance Management Associates LLC....
- Modular Water Filter Unit For Cooling Towers. // WaterWorld;Nov2000, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p55
This article reports that the company Filtomat Inc.'s skidmounted module for filtering cooling water on cooling towers provides one-step, flange-to-flange installation for systems with a capacity of up to 110,000 gallons. The unit, used for side streaming, is complete with pump, starter box,...
- New Filtration Technology Keeps Cooling Tower Water Clean. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Nov2015, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p11
The article provides information on the filtration technology used by Orival filters in keeping cooling tower water clean.
- New Filtration Technology Keeps Cooling Tower Water Clean. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Aug2013, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p10
The article describes the Orival filters for cooling towers, manufactured by Orival.