- Good endings and good beginnings. Coffey, Valerie // Connector Specifier;Mar2006, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p3
Comments on the changes in the periodical "Connector Specifier." Reasons behind the decision of the management of the periodical to move from 12 to six print issues a year; Plan of the periodical to deliver electronic newsletters; Topic included in the March 2006 issue of the periodical.
- Sign up for the EW daily eNewsletter. // Electronics Weekly;3/4/2009, Issue 2373, p22
The article offers information related to the online subscription to the journal's daily electronic (e)-newsletter. It mentions steps to be followed up to sign up to the e-newsletter to get information on the latest news and products releases by e-mail. The steps including visiting the My Emails...
- PIT&QUARRY More than a magazine. // Pit & Quarry;Oct2006, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p60
The article provides information about of the Journal. It offers aggregates industry information through its Web site, electronic newsletter, specialty digital publications, and business blog or podcasts. It has two specialty newsletters, one is a quarterly publication which features an industry...
- Are you keeping up to date? // People Management;Jul2015, p13
The article announces subscription details for "People Management's" daily e-newsletter.
- Having It Your Way. JOHNSON-GREENE, CHANDRA // Audience Development;Apr2009, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the importance of online preference centers for print subscribers as links of their online profiles, electronic newsletter and print subscriptions. Customers can update their addresses, change titles, renew their subscriptions or determine the subscriptions' expiration...
- Greenheck Forms Company. // ASHRAE Journal;May2010, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the establishment of the Unison Comfort Technologies by Greenheck Fan Corp. in Minneapolis for the purpose of manufacturing and selling HVAC products.
- DAMPERS. // Engineered Systems;May2011, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p76
The article offers brief information on the damper catalog from Greenheck Fan Corp.
- SEISMIC CONTROL. // Engineered Systems;Dec2011, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p57
The article offers brief information on the 12-page Seismic Solutions brochure from Greenheck Fan Corp. that summarizes the seismic certifications and ratings of more than 20 product models of the company.
- Where've you been? // American Nurseryman;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 210 Issue 7, p4
The article presents the author's insights on the changes implemented in the magazine "American Nurseryman." The author states that Moose River Media has acquired the magazine. She mentions the magazine's sibling publications such as "Turf," "Superintendent," and "Tree Services." She adds that...