Have I had too many jobs?
- Newsbytes. Albertson, David // Employee Benefit News;Sep99, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p21
Presents news on human resources management systems (HRMS) in several companies in September 1999. Utilization of employee self-service human resource technology by the merged Budget Group Inc. and Ryder TRS; Features of Version 3.0 of ADP's HR/Perspective application; Finalization of the...
- HRM's full complement works better. Walsh, Jennie // People Management;07/23/98, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p14
Reports on the practice of using several human resources practices simultaneously by companies in Great Britain. Effects on productivity; Theory of complementarities.
- Rome-Turney Radiator builds to last. Kropf, Annemarie // Business Journal (Central New York);11/22/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 47, p14
Reports on the business operation of Rome-Turney Radiator Co. in New York. Production of heat exchanger products; Quality of customer services; Details of personnel management.
- Human resources is an important function, not 'soft' specialty. Moustafa, Karen // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;02/22/99, Issue 322424, p27
Discusses the functions of a human resource or personnel management team in a company. Recruitment of employees; Implementation of a quality assurance program; Development of training seminars.
- Battle of store brands starts on the shopfloor. O'Reilly, Noel // Personnel Today;3/12/2002, p2
Reports the innovative approaches applied by the human resources in Great Britain. Retention of the training and performance management of the sectors; Focus on the flexibility of the work arrangements; Motivations used big companies.
- Brand champions will be rewarded. Shackell, Sherilyn // Personnel Today;3/12/2002, p22
Examines the role of the human resources management in protecting the profile of the firms. Importance of risk management capital; Investment of the brand development; Increase of the demand for perception audits.
- Boomers spur talks at work on teen problems. Kleiman, Carol // Las Vegas Business Press;08/16/99, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p15
Presents news items concerning business enterprises in Nevada. Includes findings of residual effect of corporate scandals on rival companies; Results of studies on ways to retain employees; Accounting firm McGladery & Pullen's sale of its mutual funds practice to PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Relocated. // Business Mexico;Feb2000, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on the results of a survey of companies in Mexico. Emphasis on companies' efforts to ease their employees' moves abroad; Payment of moving expenses.
- Get on and get ahead. Beagrie, Scott; Williamson, Iain // Personnel Today;7/2/2002, p25
Presents questions and answers on human resource (HR) management in Great Britain. Benefits gained by an HR officer in a private sector; Opportunities of British HR officers to work abroad; Skills of a private sector HR officer.
- Guru. // Personnel Today;3/26/2002, p60
Reports developments related to personnel management in the business enterprises in Great Britain. Introduction of a refugee integration strategy; Emphasis of the challenges faced by the human resources personnel; Application of the concept of network learning communities.