- Lloyds tells top staff to reapply for their jobs. Thomas, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy;4/11/2011, p4
The article reports on the call of Lloyds Banking Group PLC for three of its mortgage heads of sales and head of national accounts to apply for their position again in Great Britain.
- Lloyds to grow resourcing skills. DOKE, DEEDEE // Recruiter;7/27/2011, p5
The article reports on the move of Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) PLC in launching training programme which aims to develop the recruitment partnering skills of its 300 recruiting and resourcing workforce.
- News Digest. // Recruiter;4/28/2010, p12
The article offers news briefs related to personnel management in Great Britain. Badenoch & Clark Ltd. managing director Neil Wilson has resigned after 10 years in his post. Lloyds Banking Group PLC will recruit 35 staff to better serve its corporate customers. Healthcare recruiter Mayday...
- The journey for Lloyds. Pickard, Jane // People Management;11/25/2010, p20
The article features Lloyds Banking Group group human resource (HR) director Angie Risley and her success in the HR industry in 2010. She talked about the challenges she faced when Lloyds TSB decided to acquire Halifax Bank of Scotland (HBOS) in 2008. The article also offers information on the...
- Plan to end internship elitism. Phillips, Lucy // People Management;7/30/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p9
The article focuses on a report on social mobility in Great Britain which indicates that employers need to change their internship policies to enable more people from poorer backgrounds to gain access to the professions. The panel on fair access to the professions which prepared the report...
- Lloyds banking on Durham's success. // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Feb94, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p7
Reports on Lloyds Bank's distribution of complimentary copies of the Your Business Success Bookkeeping and Financial Control System. Durham Business Club as series distribution; Development of bookkeeping system by accountants John Foster and Ed Lowe; Services offered by business club.
- Lloyds Bank: Moving out. // Campaign;9/27/2013, p11
The article presents information on an advertising campaign launched by Lloyds Bank PLC in Great Britain.
- Lloyds looking at bonus clawback on missold PPI. Tolley, Steve // Money Marketing;5/26/2011, p23
The article reports on the plan of Lloyds Banking Group PLC to regain bonuses paid to executives who are involved in the sale of payment protection insurance (PPI) in 2011 in Great Britain.
- Lloyds gears up for digital roster boost. Levy, Katherine // Campaign (UK);11/2/2012, Issue 44, p1
The article informs that Lloyds Banking Group PLC is seeking to boost its digital business roster in Great Britain and highlights that the bank has called a review of its digital business.