LINKS & NOTES
- LIVING IN EXPONENTIAL TIMES. // HR Professional;Feb2012, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p8
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various topics within the issue including human resource professionals and Human Resources Professionals Association conference to be held in Toronto from February 1-3, 2012.
- LARGEST GRANTMAKING FOUNDATIONS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/31/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 52, p72
A list concerning the largest grant-making foundations in Ohio, including Cleveland Foundation, George Gund Foundation, and Lerner Foundation, is presented.
- International Environmental Agreements and Associations. // Laos Country Review;2010, p129
The article lists several international accords and associations related to the environment including the Convention on Environmental Impact Assessment in a Transboundary Context, the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), and the Convention on the Ban of the Import into...
- International Environmental Agreements and Associations. // Liberia Country Review;2010, p141
The article lists several international environmental agreements and associations including Convention on Long-Range Transboundary Air Pollution (LRTAP), Convention on the Transboundary Effects of Industrial Accidents and United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS).
- Industry Associations. // Transmission & Distribution World;Sep2009 Supplement, p4
The article lists the industrial associations in the U.S. which includes Aluminum Association Inc., American National Standards Institute, and American Public Power Association.
- International Environmental Agreements and Associations. // Kazakhstan Country Review;2009, p139
The article lists international environmental agreements and associations including the Convention on the Transboundary Effects of Industrial Accidents, the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), and the Convention for the Protection of the Natural Resources and Environment of...
- OUTREACH. // Just Out;8/20/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p40
The article lists several organizations and groups that are serving the sexual minorities in Portland, Oregon, which include Cascade Aids Project, Fuezon Information Group and Self-Injection Medication Support Group.
- Upcoming Events. // ICSSPE Bulletin (17285909);2008, Issue 56, p19
A list of events intended as a service for members and visitors International Council of Sport Science and Physical Education (ICSSPE) is presented.
- Credits. // Essential Science Glossary II;2009, p69
The article lists the individuals and organizations whose photographs and/or illustrations are used in the publication including the Marine Mammal Commission, the North Dakota State University Department of Soil Science, and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.