New bank brings HR opportunities
- New lender says no to credit-scoring. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;5/27/2010, p9
The article reports on the refusal of new intermediary-only lender Aldermore to use credit-scoring process to evaluate its borrowers in Great Britain.
- Aldermore first challenger bank to enter Help to Buy 2 market. Ray, Devraj // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);12/05/2013, p3
The article reports that challenger bank Aldermore has confirmed its entry into the Help to Buy mortgage guarantee scheme on December 16, 2013.
- Aldermore loans offer new hope for brokers. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;3/11/2010, p8
The article reports on the plan of Aldermore to provide a range of mortgage products exclusively through intermediaries and will target buy-to-let markets and prime residential in Great Britain in 2010.
- Aldermore broadens its distribution of 100% family guarantee mortgage. // Mortgage Strategy;11/14/2011, p10
The article evaluates a 100% family guarantee mortgage offered by Aldermore Bank PLC.
- Aldermore has 1,300 H2B Dips. Thickett, Robert // Mortgage Strategy;2/26/2014, p2
The article reports that Aldermore Bank PLC has offered over 1,300 decisions in principle on its Help to Buy mortgage guarantee product.
- Aldermore hits ï¿½2bn of lending since opening its doors. Thomas, Paul // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);1/15/2013, p12
The article reports on the residential mortgage loans advanced by the bank Aldermore since it opened in July 2009.
- Aldermore to lend in Scotland. // Mortgage Finance Gazette;Jun2013, p10
This article reports on the announcement by challenger bank Aldermore of its decision to start lending on residential and buy-to-let properties in Scotland from June 10, 2013.
- Aldermore promotes Rob Barnard to oversee broker sales. Ray, Devraj // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);10/17/2013, p1
The article announces that Rob Barnard has been appointed as head of intermediary distribution in residential mortgages division at Aldermore Bank PLC.
- Aldermore reveals details of Help to Buy range. Ray, Devraj // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);12/16/2013, p4
The article announces the launch of Help to Buy products for housing loans from challenger bank Aldermore in Great Britain on December 16, 2013 such as fixed rates of 4.98 per cent and 5.28 per cent for loan-to-value (LTV) of 90 per cent and 95 LTC, respectively,