Tui travel takes on talent in emerging markets
- Top job? Jacky SimmondsHR director, UK and Ireland, TUI Travel. // Personnel Today;10/30/2007, p30
The article presents an interview with Jacky Simmonds, HR director, TUI Travel for Great Britain and Ireland. When asked about her qualifications, he said that she has done BA in Modern European Studies and an MA in Human Resource Management. She informed that resilience and patience are the...
- A smooth landing. Syedain, Hashi // People Management;3/26/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p18
The article features Jacky Simmonds, human resources (HR) director of Tui Travel for Great Britain and Ireland. She was appointed to the position due to her pivotal role in the merger between First Choice and Tui, which created Tui Travel. Simmonds commissioned an employee survey to determine...
- Providing support where it's needed. Lawrey, Katherine // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/21/2013, Issue 3075, p29
The article offers information on Tui Travel Plc that focuses on ensuring coaching and support for people who need it Great Britain. It offers information on Jacky Simmonds, human resource (HR) director who focuses on meeting the employees as the preferred medium of communication. It mentions...
- How to ace an interview. Simmonds, Jacky // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/20/2014, Issue 3089, p35
In this article, travel company Tui Travel PLC's group HR director, Jacky Simmonds, shares the common questions interviewers like to ask. She says that researching the company well, understanding who one shall be meeting and coherently being able to explain both one's past experience and...
- Hard Case. // National Geographic Traveler;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p12
A correction to an article which featured Travcoa's phone number that was published in the October 2006 issue is presented.
- Greek minister brands Tui hotel move 'absurd' // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/10/2011, Issue 2981, p4
The article reports that the hotel groups have encouraged its members not to sign Tui Travel's letters asking for acceptance of payments in drachmas upon currency change in Greece.
- 2 Tui blames accounts error on merger and new system. // Travel Weekly (UK);1/14/2011, Vol. 6 Issue 2050, p5
The article reports on an error in maintaining data for discounts on holidays sold through agencies at Tui Travel PLC.
- Over the worst, says Tui as sales pick up. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/12/2010, Issue 2900, p4
The article reports on the statement made by Tui Travel PLC regarding overcome of recession due to increase in sales.
- Tui axes 30 staff in ski merger. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/29/2010, Issue 2933, p5
The article reports that Tui Travel PLC will lay off 30 jobs due to merger of its separate divisions into reformed Specialist Holiday Group.