Labour commits to living wage increase
- Miliband reveals living wage proposals. // Employers Law;Dec2012/Jan2013, p4
The article offers information on new plans unveiled by the British politician Ed Miliband that would offer a living wage to millions of workers in Great Britain.
- Out of context. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/10/2013, p44
The article reports that British Labour leader Ed Miliband admits he was involved in leaking stories against his allies and enemies alike.
- New Labour leader Miliband is giving nothing away. Laing, Elisabeth // Lawyer;10/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p6
In this article, the author provides an analysis of the speech Edward Miliband as a new Labour Party leader in Great Britain.
- Dweeb. Elmhirst, Sophie // New Statesman;10/11/2010, Vol. 139 Issue 5022, p57
The author offers observations on the word "dweeb" as it has been applied to Ed Miliband, the leader of the British Labour Party.
- NEWSTATESMAN.COM. // New Statesman;6/20/2011, Vol. 140 Issue 5058, p61
This article discusses the periodical's website and its articles on internet bloggers and British Labour Party leader Ed Miliband.
- HE MUST be the most [...]. JAMES FORSYTH // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p35
HE MUST be the most unlikely columnist ever in the New Musical Express. But Ed Miliband is taking to the former Britpop bible to defend his Desert Island Discs choices.
- SOAP BOX. Redfern, Simon // PRWeek (London);7/29/2011, p9
The article presents insights on the impact of the hackgate issue on British Labour Party leader Ed Milliband's popularity as of July 29, 2011.
- TIM KIRBY'S VIEW. // New Statesman;5/30/2011, Vol. 140 Issue 5055, p13
The article presents a political cartoon that ridicules British politician Ed Miliband.
- Miliband would reduce small business rates with corp tax reversal. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing (Online Edition);
The article reports that British Labour Party politician Ed Miliband plans to reduce rates for small businesses if Labour wins the next election.