- TITANS OF THE WORLD, UNITE! Pastorek, Whitney // Entertainment Weekly;3/4/2005, Issue 809, p21
Presents information on several billionaires who will be hosting the reality television program "The Apprentice."
- Bangers baffle high-flyers. // Meat Trades Journal;10/15/2010, Issue 8, p32
The article highlights the first task of the reality television program titled "The Apprentice," which requires business experts to make sausages by striking a deal at a local grocery store.
- Hair Waves. K. D. // American Salon;May2011, Vol. 134 Issue 5, p38
The article reports that the television program "The Celebrity Apprentice" will be telecast in May 2011 in the U.S.
- Best of the blogs. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/27/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4679, p22
A blog related to the shopping list challenge in the television program "The Apprentice" is discussed.
- You're Tired! Harris, Mark // Entertainment Weekly;12/24/2004, Issue 798, p10
Presents information on the race issue associated with the reality television program "The Apprentice."
- Donald's Kids. Armstrong, Jennifer // Entertainment Weekly;12/19/2003, Issue 742, p64
Presents information on the contestants for the reality TV show "The Apprentice, " of NBC network.
- CRITICAL EYE. Wright, Charlie // Grocer;10/9/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7976, p21
The article reviews the television program "The Apprentice."
- All Fired Up. Armstrong, Jennifer; Barr, Karyn L. // Entertainment Weekly;4/2/2004, Issue 758, p12
Presents information on the motion picture "The Apprentice."
- HOT sheet. Mullen, Jim // Entertainment Weekly;1/9/2004, Issue 745, p14
Presents news briefs on the entertainment industry in the U.S. as of January 2004, including information on the reality television show "The Apprentice."