- BITS & PIECES. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/5/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p42
The article announces that chef Matt Prentice has received the 2009 Restaurateur Humanitarian Award from the Children's Leukemia Foundation of Michigan.
- A Simple, Snappy Summer Meal. Vyskocil, Michael // Home Cooking;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p14
Presents several recipes for casual dinner including Italian Antipasto Salad, Fruit & Chicken-Salad Tortillas and Homemade Chicken Salad.
- EVERYTHING HAS TO BE DONE IN CORNISH TIME. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/14/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4209, p61
Presents an article describing a series of culinary trips to London, England and Brussels, Belgium. Restaurants visited in London; Reaction of customers toward offers of vegetables during a meal.
- Five Easy Dinners. // Real Simple;Jul2005, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p187
Presents several recipes related to preparation of pork kebabs, London Broil and glazed salmon with mint and cucumber slaw for dinners.
- Food guide. Di Vecchio, Jerry Anne // Sunset;Aug2000, Vol. 205 Issue 2, p150
Presents several recipes. Green curry; Sun-up breakfast fruit; Oeufs citrons du paradis.
- My Dinner with Derrida. Showalter, Elaine // American Prospect;1/1/2002-1/14/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p36
Presents an article on cooking and food evolution. History of food in England; Discussion on the need for food, cooking and eating to be an academic discourse; Information on cultural food colonialism.
- My Last 49,000 Meals. Richman, Alan // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Sep2002, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p254
Presents personal observations on dining trends. Changes in recipes; Specialties of select restaurants; Trends that characterize each decade; Changes in dining habits.
- PUDDING ON THE RITZ. // Los Angeles Magazine;Jan2014, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p85
A recipe for butterscotch budino is presented.
- Recipes. Weaver, Jonelle // InStyle;Dec2002, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p598
Presents recipes for dinner party. Ingredients and method of preparation of Parmesan puffs, shrimp cocktail with red and green dipping sauces, Boston lettuce with apples and currants, braised short ribs, soft polenta and SautÃ©ed Swiss chard; Preparation method and ingredients for red velvet...