- BITS & PIECES. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/5/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p42
The article announces that chef Matt Prentice has received the 2009 Restaurateur Humanitarian Award from the Children's Leukemia Foundation of Michigan.
- TIME EXPANDS ON SUNDAY, THE AFTERNOON UNFOLDS. // Country Living;Oct2004, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p166
Presents several recipes.
- Without reservations. Demers, John // New Orleans Magazine;Sep99 Supplement, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p56
Presents recipes for planning a dinner party in New Orleans, Louisiana. Suggestions in preparing a dinner party; Strategies for cooking; Tips from chefs in New Orleans.
- Upside-down martini blanc gazpacho. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/2/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p31
Features the Upside-down martini blanc gazpacho. Ingredients needed; Steps in making gazpacho; Procedure in serving.
- Super soups. Jibrin, Janis // Natural Health;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p33
This article presents information about benefits of Mediterranean diet which includes the delicious cuisines of southern Italy and France, parts of Spain and other coasts in the region. INSET: No-work soups.
- `Come, let us to the banquet'. Calvert, Catherine // Victoria (Hearst Magazines, a division of Hearst Communications,;Mar2000, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p78
Features banquet preparations popular during the English medieval times. Recipes of dishes for sumptuous dinners; Image of `rosemary for remembrance'; Arrangement of posy herbs and flowers.
- A dressed-up dinner party. Leonard, Joanne // Vegetarian Times;Sep94, Issue 205, p34
Presents a vegetarian menu for a dressed-up dinner party. Recipes for linguine with hazelnuts, roasted garlic and balsamic vinegar; Wild rice and green chili cakes with smoky tomato sauce; Orange-glazed snow peas; Apple cocktail; Compote of pears, pistachios and port; Corn sauteed with mint and...
- That's Italian? Fling with fusion continues. Knapp, Kevin // Crain's Chicago Business;03/01/99, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p2
Reports on the development in Chicago, Illinois of fusion cookery, the mixing of several types of cuisines under one roof. Pedestrian culinary leanings of the city's residents; Mixture of Mexican and Japanese foods at Hat Dance; Italian sushi bar at La Strada Ristorante.
- What's for dinner? Bloom, Janelle // Australia's Parents;Oct/Nov99, Issue 113, p81
Presents several dinner recipes for the family. Noodle Vegetable Frittatas; Chicken Skewers With Couscous Salad; Fresh Corn and Bacon Soup; Hoisin Lamb Stir-Fry.