Reducing infant mortality rate a challenge in Liberia
- Universal Access to Sexual and Reproductive Health in Asia and the Pacific: How Can We Get from Here to There? Ravindran, T. K. Sundari // ARROWs for Change;2012 Special Edition, Vol. 18, p6
The article focuses on how to achieve universal access to sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services in Asia. It mentions the two set of factors influencing access which are the supply-side or health system factors and the demand-side factors. It says that access to SRH services depends on...
- DEBATE ABORTED. Cockburn, Lyn // Herizons;Summer2012, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p48
The article focuses on the issue of abortion in Canada. It mentions the bill proposed by Conservative Member of Parliament (MP) Stephen Woodworth that will create a committee to determine when life actually begins. On the other hand, Prime Minister Stephen Harper contends the proposed bill,...
- (HEALTH CARE) Walgreens. // Children & Youth Funding Report;10/9/2009, p20
The article reports that the pharmacy chain Walgreens provides funding to health care. The pharmacy chain addresses diverse areas in health care including improved access, pharmacy education, mentoring programs, civic and community outreach, and emergency/disaster relief programs. The chain also...
- inbrief. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Dec2009, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p12
The article offers business-related news briefs in Canada. Prime Minister Stephen Harper has called for an inquiry about the shortage of sockeye salmon in British Columbia. McDonald's Canada has collaborated with an investigation into debit card fraud in one of its local outlets. Manchu Wok has...
- Harper resigns Commons seat. Jenkinson, Michael // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;1/27/97, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p43
States that Reformer Party member of Parliament in Canada, Stephen Harper, resigned his Calgary West Commons Seat in January 1997. Reason why he stepped down from his post.
- Series of announcements made during PM's Arctic tour. Campbell, Kristen // Hub (Hay River, NT);8/31/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 26, p2
The article focuses on the announcements made by the federal government in Northwest Territories during the Arctic tour of Prime Minister Stephen Harper in August 2011 including the extension of territorial health system sustainability initiative, extended supplementary funding for in-territory...
- Canada's Stephen Harper: All He Has Is Fear Itself. GRAY, OWEN // Moderate Voice;3/26/2011, p1
A blog by columnist Owen Gray is discussed in which he comments on the fall of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper's government.
- Cree walkers show more courage than Harper. BONSPIEL, STEVE // Eastern Door;3/29/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p2
The article focuses on the hate of the Canada's youth against Stephen Harper, prime minister of Canada and the leader of the conservative party.
- PM visit confirmed. // Hub (Hay River, NT);8/14/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p3
The article informs that Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper will attend a public event in Hay River, Northwest Territories on August 20, 2013, and a Conservative party luncheon will be organized at the Hay River Golf Course, for which members of the public have been asked to pre-register.