IACPM Poll Shows Signs of Optimism
- Institute in discussions with Government. // Accountancy;Jun84, Vol. 95 Issue 1090, p8
Looks at the discussion between the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and the British government over the Gower Report on investor protection. Institute's concern on the impact of the proposals on the independence of professional bodies; Dangers of setting up a mechanism...
- PEEGT cancels Tishreen; Deir Ali award expected. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/13/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 33, p17
Reports on the cancellation of the plans to convert and expand the Tishree power plant in Syria to combined cycle by the Public Establishment of Electricity for Generation & Transmission in 2004. Reason behind the cancellation; Financiers for the project; Deadline for the submission of bids.
- Struggling to woo retail investors. // Money Today;Feb2011, p19
This article discusses the outflow of investors from the mutual fund industry in India in 2011. It criticizes the industry for falling to create a plan to stop the outflow. It discusses the effort of industry players, financial planners and investors' representatives to increase retail...
- Shut Out at the Winners' Circle. Ruth, Jo�o-Pierre S. // njbiz;11/6/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p7
The article presents some of the highlights of the Fall 2006 Entrepreneurs Expo and Elevator Pitch Olympics hosted by the Venture Association of New Jersey. Entrepreneurs were each given two minutes to give their best sales talk to a panel of venture capitalists. Some companies that participated...
- Bank loan surveillance: loans strong, market needs discipline. Iyer, Savita // Private Placement Letter;10/28/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p5
Reports that the bank asset class of investors has survived the prolonged market volatility in New York. Statement of the panelist and participants of the Loan Syndication and Trading Association regarding the asset class; Rate of the senior secured status of loans; Protection of the loan market.
- Part Three Dynamic Sectors of St Petersburg's Economy: Company Profiles and Investor Experiences: 3.15. The Business Experience of Private (Foreign and Domestic) Investors in St Petersburg. Ochkivsky, Sergei V. // Investing in St Petersburg;2005, p292
Chapter 3.15 of the book "Investing in St. Petersburg: A Guide to Business & Investment" is presented. It explores the business experience of foreign and domestic private investors in St. Petersburg, Russia. It highlights the work of the city's Association of Joint Ventures (JVA), a...
- Anglo Irish Bank joins FDA. // Accountancy Ireland;Apr2001, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p9
Informs that Anglo Irish Bank has joined the Factors and Discounters Association, representing asset-based financiers in Great Britain and Ireland.
- Untitled. // EuroProperty;2/21/2011, p34
The article reports that the German investors prefer domestic assets, according to the close-ended fund industry's trade association, VGF. It states that the property funds investing in Germany raised 1.6 billion euros of equity in 2010, while funds investing outside Germany increased only 723.1...
- Balanced funds and multi-asset investing. Bekker, Windall // Money Marketing;2/28/2014, p20
The article focuses on multi-asset funds, which refer to a single fund that has exposure to different asset types such as equity, bonds, cash, and fixed income. Topics discussed include the different styles and asset allocations across the different multi asset funds that provide investors with...