Jefferies to Shop $535M in Loans for Gateway
- Chopped Canada Winner, Chef Shelley Robinson, Joins Grand Villa Edmonton as Executive Chef. // Western Restaurant News;Fall2016, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p8
The article announces the appointment of Executive Chef Shelley Robinson to the culinary and entertainment team of Gateway Casinos & Entertainment and Grand Villa Edmonton in Alberta, Canada.
- Vancouver market brims with latest opening. // International Gaming & Wagering;Dec2008, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on the opening of the 100,000-square-foot Grand Villa Casino in Vancouver, British Columbia. It mentions that the Grand Villa is the first phase of a $180-million Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Inc. project that includes a spring 2009 opening of the 200-room Delta Hotel &...
- TOP CHEF, CANADIAN STYLE. KENDALL, GILLIAN // Curve;Nov/Dec2016, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p26
The article focuses on lesbian chef Shelley Robinson, regional executive chef at Gateway Casinos & Entertainment in Edmonton, Alberta. It discusses her responsibilities at the casino including overseeing eateries and supervising staff of cooks, servers, and kitchen crew. Personal information...
- DAVE GADHIA, CA CEO, GATEWAY CASINOS & ENTERTAINMENT. // CA Magazine;Mar2009, Vol. 142 Issue 2, p8
The article offers a review of Gateway Casinos & Entertainment which, over a period of 17 years, has expanded from two casinos and 150 employees to nine facilities providing employment to 3,400 people. Gateway, with projected 2009 revenues amounting to $250 million, is one of Western Canada's...
- Price Talk Set on Vision Solutions TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p23
The article reports on the 370 million dollar credit facility for which Jefferies Finance LLC is establishing price talk for software provider Vision Solutions.
- Jefferies Finance Plans HY Sale for $350M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/31/2014, p10
The article reports on the sale by Jefferies Finance of senior notes due 2022 in March 2014.
- Jefferies, Smart Technologies Offer Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/18/2013, p36
The article reports on senior notes due in 2020 launched by Jefferies Finance and Smart Technologies in the high yield primary bond market in March 2013.
- Agreement Paves the Way for Ahern Rentals to Exit Bankruptcy. // Rental Equipment Register;Jun2013, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on the agreement reached by equipment rental firm Ahern Rentals and its bondholders to enable the firm to exit Chapter 11 bankruptcy and avoid a shutdown. The U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Nevada has confirmed the amended plan, which calls for the bondholders to...
- RCN Telecom Upsizes TLB to $808M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p25
The article reports on the move by Princeton, New Jersey-based RCN Telecom to upsize its term loan B by 33 million U.S. dollars to 808 million U.S. dollars.