Distressed Debt Ratio Falls to 10.6%
- Municipal debt--financial ratios for the nation, the region, and Arkansas cities. Miller, Will; Reid, Margaret // Arkansas Business & Economic Review;Fall96, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p16
Uses United States Bureau data on Arkansas state and local finances to compute debt-to-equity ratio. Comparison of debt service ratio with principal to revenue; Capital and economic development policies of municipal corporations; Overview of the economy of selected Arkansas cities.
- The Market Value of Debt, Market Versus Book Value of Debt, and Returns to Assets. Sweeney, Richard J.; Warga, Arthur D. // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Spring97, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p5
Questions how book value measurements of debt distort debt-equity ratios and cost of capital calculations. How the market value of debt is measured; Data used and approach for estimating the market value of a firm's debt; Two estimates of aggregate debt-value ratios for large firms; Ways of...
- Plain Vanilla Equity-Including Regulations S (AM4). // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/25/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p42
Presents charts depicting Plain Vanilla equity including regulation S.
- Plain Vanilla Equityï¿½Excluding Regulation S (AM5). // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/25/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p42
Presents charts depicting Plain Vanilla equity excluding regulation S.
- QwestDex Defies The Cynics. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/9/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 34, p13
Focuses on the renegotiated loan terms and secured short-term funding of 3.4 billion dollars by QwestDex Inc. in the U.S. Discussion on ratio of net debt-to-earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization; Increase on ratio requirement to six times; Extension on the maturity of...
- Distressed Debt Ratio Jumps to 9.4%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p7
The article reports on a 9.4% increase in distressed debt ratio among companies in May 2010, based on a report published by Standard & Poor's.
- City calls for NTL top brass clear out. // Utility Week;4/19/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the possibility of negotiating a debt-for-equity swap to avert the corporate bond default of NTL. Factor that affected investors' trust in the company; Liabilities of NTL; Information on the Web site of the company.
- Slowdown is good news for investors. // Estates Gazette;5/15/2010, Issue 1019, p38
The article reports on the opportunity offered for investors of the slowdown in the increase of property values and the decline in listed property stocks in Great Britain as of May 2010.
- Coventry Intermediaries launches range of 3-year products at 2.69%. Brennan, Henry // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);3/8/2013, p5
The article offers brief information on a range of three-year mortgage products from Coventry Intermediaries which include a valuation of up to 670 pounds and access to the company's mortgage transfer service.