Momentive Plans $1.28B in HY Deals
- Momentive Prices Downsized $250M Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/21/2012, p22
The article reports on a junk bond deal priced by Momentive Performance Materials in May 2012 that was downsized by half after upsizing the bond offering from 450 million to 500 million U.S. dollars.
- Three Issuers Plan $1.025B in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/21/2012, p12
The article reports on three companies that issued high yield bond for a total of 1.025 billion U.S. dollars in 2012, namely, Momentive Performance Materials, Global Brass and Copper, and Roofing Supply Group.
- Another $1B Flows into HY Pipeline. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p3
The article reports on two high-yield bonds recently released in the market. Digicel, a Kingston, Jamaica-based wireless communications provider, will senior notes due 2017 valued at 500 million U.S. dollars. The firm plans to use the proceeds to finance a tender offer for 450 million U.S....
- HY Trading Volumes Start Decline. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/25/2014, p8
The article reports on the decline of trading volumes of secondary junk bonds in the U.S. as of August 2014. TRACE data from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority Inc. shows that total volume of trading dropped from 4.15 million dollars on August 18 to 4.08 billion dollars on August 22,...
- Springtime for Momentive with $1.365B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p11
This article focuses on the 1.365 billion U.S. dollars in junk bonds issued by Momentive Performance Materials and Momentive Specialty Chemicals on October 25, 2010. Particular focus is given to the springing-lien feature of the deal. There is a plan by Momentive Performance to use proceeds from...
- BOND NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;5/21/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 21, p7
The article offers news briefs related to bond issues in the U.S. as of May 2012. Inmet Mining Corp. issued 1.5 billion dollars bond offering to fund development of holdings in Panama. NGPL PipeCo is selling 550 million dollars in upsized secured notes due 2019 along with a 75-million-dollar...
- Investors Unafraid of Second-Lien Revival. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p21
This article reports on the re-emergence of second liens in the high yield bond market in 2010. According to Barclays Capital, second-lien high yield bond issuance this year has increased than that of the previous year. It notes that the reappearance of these deals can be attributed to an...
- Custom elastomers. // Rubber World;Sep2011, Vol. 244 Issue 6, p46
The article offers brief information on the custom elastomers from Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- MOMENTIVE PLANS LAUNCH OF 2-EHA-FREE SLABSTOCK CATALYST FOR FLEXIBLE FOAM. // Urethanes Technology International;Oct/Nov2013, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the plans of Momentive Performance Materials Inc. to launch a new 2-EHA-free slabstock catalyst, designated Niax Catalyst D-25.